IMPEY

Started by HappyDEZ, March 30, 2021, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyDEZ

I haven't seen either of the Hawks games. What has Impeys role been? Half back/wing or more half forward? Does anyone have a disposal heat map? Cheers DEZ.

Judd Magic

Playing half back and he is looking very good. If you have Dow or Daniher then Dow > Impey is a no brainer imo.

jfitty

He really impressed me on the weekend, role looks very settled. Perhaps take some kickins too with Will Day injured.

Only thing is his round 1 score was pretty ordinary, but think he's close to a must have

shaker

Just about every possession in the second half was good even his mistakes under pressure hit targets don't expect 123 every week I reckon he is good for 80 -90 for his price that is gold.

Thewizz71

Impey or Text?
Need to get rid of Caldwell.

HappyDEZ

Quote from: Thewizz71 on March 30, 2021, 12:21:15 PM
Impey or Text?
Need to get rid of Caldwell.
Cheers for the feedback. As for Tex vs. Imp it's a tough one. Not sure. I cannot afford Tex so I only have to worry about Imp or no trade. Tex looks like he has had a solid pre-season & appears suited to the shift in the rules of the game so far. Nearly impossible for Tex to not make 100K+ & quickly no matter what happens which makes for a nice safety net.

MontyJnr

Impey would be a must have lock if he took kick ins.

He doesn't though.

This concerns me and I worry his 22 touch game at 96% last weekend is unsustainable.

How likely is he to throw up more 64s like he did in Round 1?

Wanderer

Tigers leak points to backs, so you have to look at Impey's score last round more to do with Tigers than Impey himself. Just look at the backs scoring when they come up against Tigers. Saad was a jet in round 1 against Tigers and then disappointed in round 2. Tigers allow opposition defenders to chip the ball around. Keep that in mind when deciding whether to get Impey.

bkimm32

Quote from: MontyJnr on March 30, 2021, 01:35:06 PM
Impey would be a must have lock if he took kick ins.

He doesn't though.

This concerns me and I worry his 22 touch game at 96% last weekend is unsustainable.

How likely is he to throw up more 64s like he did in Round 1?
64s mixed in with some closer to 100 is fine

We are picking him for his cash making ability. Not to be a keeper

Colliwobblers

I think blake hardwick is their main man (ball user) out of defence, impey is a good cash cow option if you can't afford tex who is the same, doubt either is a keeper pick.

RaisyDaisy

I was actually surprised that his ownership was only 13% at Round 1

He never left my side once all summer

JS, proven 70+ history and a SC friendly role seemed like a no brainer to me

The weekend ton was a pleasant surprise, but I think 65-85 is achievable most weeks, and that makes him a great buy imo

MontyJnr

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 31, 2021, 02:24:08 AM

The weekend ton was a pleasant surprise, but I think 65-85 is achievable most weeks, and that makes him a great buy imo

Most people were thrown off by his average community series game against North where he looked **** and only played half a game.

Kinda annoying because I probably wouldn’t need to waste a trade on him if he just played the full game.

tkringle

Quote from: MontyJnr on March 31, 2021, 08:13:54 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 31, 2021, 02:24:08 AM

Most people were thrown off by his average community series game against North where he looked **** and only played half a game.

Kinda annoying because I probably wouldn’t need to waste a trade on him if he just played the full game.

He went 39 in that half a game. I took that as a positive!

enzedder

Back to back 100s
Juicy.  ;D

Mat0369

Let the cash gen flow