Josh Kelly

Started by Judd Magic, March 29, 2021, 10:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judd Magic

I'm giving Jelly one more chance. If he fails to ton up again then I reckon I'll trade him to Tich, Brayshaw or Ridley. Just not sure which one of those 3 is the best.

Judd Magic

Turns out that Jelly was very ill on the weekend and playing sick. I'll give him one more chance. 110 + or your out of here!!!

Bully

Quote from: Judd Magic on April 01, 2021, 04:47:50 PM
Turns out that Jelly was very ill on the weekend and playing sick. I'll give him one more chance. 110 + or your out of here!!!

Think you need to hold, just a shame he's dropping in price, might be a bargain for others when culling time arrives.

Judd Magic

Quote from: Bully on April 01, 2021, 04:51:24 PM
Quote from: Judd Magic on April 01, 2021, 04:47:50 PM

Think you need to hold, just a shame he's dropping in price, might be a bargain for others when culling time arrives.

Last chance to grab Tich, Ridley or Brayshaw though if Jelly doesn't ton up again. I'll definitely be trading him to 1 of those 3 if that happens.

Gavdroid

A other score in the 90's, getting frustrating. Was on 80 at 3/4 time. Even with the injuries to Coniglio and deBoer he didn't seem to be playing in the middle, was sitting at half forward. Might be another hanging around that 100-105 ave for the year at best. Unsure what to do with him at this stage.

Bully

Might be doable to grab Clarry for Kelly, I'd probably be doing that if I was holding.

Mat0369

They were protecting their healthy mids at the end. Taranto went off with about 6 minutes left and came back with about 16 seconds. They were playing with 16 and 17 men at times in that last quarter. It's probably why Kelly was playing around half forward because they couldn't afford another key injury

Judd Magic

Think I'll be going Kelly > Ridley via Laird.

Just can't see Kelly being a top 10 mid this year while Ridley will easily be a top 2 defender and is a must have.

Last chance to get RidIey for me so I'm pulling the trigger.

Mat0369

Quote from: Judd Magic on April 05, 2021, 12:58:29 AM

Just can't see Kelly being a top 10 mid this year while Ridley will easily be a top 2 defender and is a must have.

He will on average but not overall points. Kelly is a guy that plods allng with a bunch of 90's before pulling out a double ton to boost the average. He always misses games which is what hurts him

Judd Magic

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 05, 2021, 01:02:53 AM
Quote from: Judd Magic on April 05, 2021, 12:58:29 AM

He will on average but not overall points. Kelly is a guy that plods allng with a bunch of 90's before pulling out a double ton to boost the average. He always misses games which is what hurts him

Yeah probably another reason to ditch him now for Ridley I reckon.