Started by Jase1188, March 29, 2021, 12:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase1188

Round 1 Score - 2104 , Ranking 5,455

Round 2 Score - 2294 , Ranking 2,298

Round 3 Score - 2120, Ranking 4,795

Round 4 Score -2057, Ranking 6,420

Team line up going into Round 5
DEF - Ridley, Laird, Stewart, Short, Clark, Chapman (Daniel, Highmore)
MID - Steele, Oliver, Petracca, Bontempelli, Gulden, Campbell, Jordon, Berry, Gulden (Scott, McNeil, Sharp)
RUCK - Gawn, Flynn (Treacy)
FWD -Dunkley, Martin, Walker, Ziebell, Daniher, Warner (Rowe, Waterman)

Round 1 - No Trades
Round 2 - OUT =  Cripps, Briggs --->IN = Walker, Jordon
Round 3 - OUT =  De Goey , Kosi---> IN = Ridley, Chapman
Round 4 - OUT = Brockman, Hunter ---> IN = Treacy, Waterman

Bully

Sharp to Jordon should be a no brainer.

The next trade is interesting, no other pressing issues so maybe just hold unless you want to throw caution to the wind & go Cripps to Walker/Impey for a quick cash grab.

Jase1188

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2021, 03:17:55 PM

The next trade is interesting, no other pressing issues so maybe just hold unless you want to throw caution to the wind & go Cripps to Walker/Impey for a quick cash grab.

Havent got enough cash in bank to get Jordon from Sharp... only have $1,300 in bank

Unless i go Sharp & Cripps Out for Jordon & Butters In which will also give me $47,000 in the bank?

Bully

Quote from: Jase1188 on March 29, 2021, 04:12:08 PM

Havent got enough cash in bank to get Jordon from Sharp... only have $1,300 in bank

Unless i go Sharp & Cripps Out for Jordon & Butters In which will also give me $47,000 in the bank?

Easy fix, Briggs to Jordon via Sharp.

Jase1188

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2021, 06:04:31 PM
Quote from: Jase1188 on March 29, 2021, 04:12:08 PM

Easy fix, Briggs to Jordon via Sharp.

Wooooowww. How did I not see that. . Didn’t even realise they were both dpp

Mat0369

Briggs to Jordan is the move I would make using Sharp.

Cripps to Heeney is another option if you want to grab a keeper in the forward line and pocket some cash.

Jase1188

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 30, 2021, 12:26:35 AM
Briggs to Jordan is the move I would make using Sharp.

Cripps to Heeney is another option if you want to grab a keeper in the forward line and pocket some cash.

Briggs to Jordon DONE. . 29 Trades remaining.

Heeney has burnt me every year for as long as i can remember. Not sure i can ever trust him again.

Contemplating Cripps for T Walker purely for cash... but most likely the only trade i can see happening is Cripps to Butters if i do anything else this week.

Jase1188

Trades complete

Out - Cripps(mid), Briggs(def)
In - Walker(fwd), Jordon(mid)

Cash in Bank: $ 226,800
Trades Remaining: 28

Round 3 Team Line Up:

DEF - Laird, Daniel, Stewart, Short, Clark, Highmore (Koschitzke, Sharp)
MID - Steele, Oliver, Petracca, Bontempelli, Campbell, Jordon,  Berry, Gulden (Brockman, McNeil, Scott)
RUCK - Gawn, Flynn (Hunter)
FWD - Dunkley, Martin, De Goey, Walker, Ziebell, Warner (Daniher, Rowe)

Jase1188

THE BIG ISSUE

Jordan De Goey

Every season I get sucked in by the media hype about how he will 'tear apart the competition', and 'no one will be able to stop him'

I've just looked into his stats, and his best SC average was 2018 with 87.7, followed by 87.2 in 2019.

In the 3 games of 2021, he currently averages 73.

Does anyone think he will get his average higher than 90 this season, or should i cut my losses now and trade him for a premium such as Neale, Mitchell, Walsh, Boak, Macrae, Shuey or Dangerfield.. OR by DPP can get Ridley as seen below

Jase1188

Well, Round 4 wasn't kind to me.
Caleb Daniel was superb with his 19 points.
And the Ruck combination of Gawn, Flynn (Hunter) is a failure.

Want to trade Grundy in, but cant find a way to do it this week
Trading out Daniel and Flynn gets me $748,100 in the bank and the duo of Grundy and Waterman costs $750,700

Can trade in Waterman and Marshall,. but not sure what the risk of Marshall is...

Any ideas?

Bully

Hunter to Treacy will deal with a potential donut, can't see Hunter back anytime soon so worth a trade. Wouldn't trade Flynn just yet.

Second trade I'd look at Jordon/Brockman/Scott to Waterman, that will free up some cash for an upgrade next week. Might have to field Kosi for a week.

The other option would be to trade Daniel if Kosi not named. Bowes would be my pick if you want a premo defender.

Jase1188

Quote from: Bully on April 14, 2021, 09:57:11 AM
Hunter to Treacy will deal with a potential donut, can't see Hunter back anytime soon so worth a trade. Wouldn't trade Flynn just yet.

Second trade I'd look at Jordon/Brockman/Scott to Waterman, that will free up some cash for an upgrade next week. Might have to field Kosi for a week.

The other option would be to trade Daniel if Kosi not named. Bowes would be my pick if you want a premo defender.

The picture above isnt accurate anymore. I traded Kosi out last week to Chapman.

I've updated the picture of the team below, Doing the trades you've mentioned
Gives me 123,200 cash in bank.

https://i.gyazo.com/16e17253fe11c3e9532fa435c580aea4.png

Bully

Sound trading, Treacy good value even if he gets dropped, that DPP could be super handy if Marshall becomes a viable option.

Think you are well set to upgrade one of Clark/Daniher/Campbell next week.

As for Grundy, probably need to wait until Flynn hits 350k, hopefully gets a recall soon. Mummy did state he was only good for half a dozen matches this year.

Jase1188

Quote from: Bully on April 14, 2021, 02:21:21 PM
Sound trading, Treacy good value even if he gets dropped, that DPP could be super handy if Marshall becomes a viable option.

Honestly dont know why i didnt have a dpp rookie as my bench ruck.
All preseason i had Fullerton as R3, and cant for the life of me remember why i changed to Hunter.
After 8 years of Supercoach you'd think i would have learnt something by now  ;D

Gavdroid

Quote from: Jase1188 on April 14, 2021, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 14, 2021, 02:21:21 PM

Honestly dont know why i didnt have a dpp rookie as my bench ruck.
All preseason i had Fullerton as R3, and cant for the life of me remember why i changed to Hunter.
After 8 years of Supercoach you'd think i would have learnt something by now  ;D

I think a lot of us got sucked in to Hunter as we thought he would be Saints main ruck option for at least a month and he would make some quick cash. I did the same thing