Round 2 vc/c

Started by bkimm32, March 24, 2021, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

Backing Gawn in for the VC again. He’s the obvious pick against a depleted Saints ruck stock. Macrae the safe C pick for me.

Toying with the idea of Grundy into Gawn, as I think he’ll be out to prove a point, and his round 2’s are generally always better than his round 1, but I’ll probably just play it safe after a poor overall round 1 score.

Bully

Grawndy has been a winning formula for me for such a long time, not willing to jump ship just yet.

Mat0369

I'm not sure if I'll have a loophole option so I'll probably just take Gawn and risk it. Otherwise I was thinking Neale into Gawn.

crowls

walsh into oliver   using dangerfield to loophole

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Gawn into Dusty. Dusty has a pretty handy record against the Hawks, and have a feeling this year he'll be having a red hot go every week. Perhaps a better year than 2017, and he is good enough to do it.  He has been training the house down, and he must be doing it for a reason. Definitely worth the punt.

;)

RoughRed

VC Gawn on deck
Tmichell waiting in the wings

Ringo

Neale into to be decided.

Fid

hawkers65

Gawn into no one as we won't need it and there was too many rookies this year to carry an intentional loop.

Bully

Quote from: hawkers65 on March 25, 2021, 10:57:57 AM
Gawn into no one as we won't need it and there was too many rookies this year to carry an intentional loop.

If Sharp gets dropped that may not be the case, Fyfe could be very handy indeed.

SilverLion

Pendles into Gawn.

Got Danger for looping.

enzedder

IntegralX

Giving Gawn another crack, but this time Gawn > Macrae is my play of choice.

Ringo

Quote from: enzedder on March 25, 2021, 05:17:55 PM
Neale into Gawn
Probably mine as well but also looking at Clarry as well.

Bully

132 from Grundy, have to take after last week's fiasco