Macca's Mob

Started by mjmmjm34, March 20, 2021, 12:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjmmjm34

7/768 - Dusty, Walsh, Doch, Macrae, Dunkley, Daniel and Scott

Very happy so far. Pulled the pin on Grundy yesterday and have gone for as many "guns" as possible. Have always found that I run out of trades before I would like so figured my best personal strategy is to start with as many guns as I can.

Not sure what to do with Dusty VC score and whether to swap in a non-player to loop.

mjmmjm34

Thinking just 1 trade, Rowell to Taranto or LDU for the pod move. Only concern is that I might be building a side with too many potentially borderline keepers rather than straight up guns.

Jordon the other cheap option to consider but figure that can wait for next week.

Mat0369

Assuming Danger is out 2-3 do you hold?

I have Taranto and I'm expecting him to be a keeper. I like the LDU pick as a stepping stone although he is a little more expensive. He has looked brilliant for North but they still don't have Cunnington, Anderson and Dumont in the rotation. Sloane and Selwood are the other two that have runs on the board

mjmmjm34

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 22, 2021, 01:48:37 PM
Assuming Danger is out 2-3 do you hold?

I have Taranto and I'm expecting him to be a keeper. I like the LDU pick as a stepping stone although he is a little more expensive. He has looked brilliant for North but they still don't have Cunnington, Anderson and Dumont in the rotation. Sloane and Selwood are the other two that have runs on the board

I've opted for Danger > Titch and Rowell > McGrath. Only $2k left ITB so not much flexibility but going aggressive for points.

mjmmjm34

My only viable options to bring in Jordon are via Sharp, Fullarton or Daniher. If via Sharp then I need to make a 2nd trade to have enough cash for it, but trading out Fullarton and leaving Sharp seems silly considering the former is actually going to play.

Worth trading Daniher > Impey or Warner (as my 2nd trade)? If so, which one?

mjmmjm34

- 14 trades left, $28k in the bank, currently 2,675 overall.

History tells me that I should be saving trades.

Probably need to sell Mansell to either RCD or Lachie Jones.

Could sell Warner to one of those guys or Heeney.

Mat0369

If Jones plays I would be inclined to grab him. You can then look at turning Warner into the BPA.

mjmmjm34

2,295 pts this week after Mansell > Jones and Warner > RCD.

Just inside top 3k overall, only 12 trades left.

Feels like some pretty straightforward trades this week: Jordon and Scott to Oliver and Madden - will have to miss Weightman.