Round 2 Trades

Started by whynot102, March 20, 2021, 11:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 21, 2021, 08:30:39 PM
PCL. 12 weeks

Says who?

Dew just said they don't think it's too serious and he will likely miss a few weeks

Mat0369

Fox Footy HT coverage. 6 in a brace and 6 weeks recovery time

RaisyDaisy

Well that's just them guessing it's a PCL

There's been no confirmation, and Dew sounded optimistic

Mat0369

Even if he is good to go in a fortnight you can't hold him

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 21, 2021, 08:40:36 PM
Even if he is good to go in a fortnight you can't hold him

Oh he definitely needs to be traded out, but for his sake I hope it's a speedy recovery

IntegralX

Tossing up moving Danger for Boak, Bont or Hunter now as Danger is in my mids. Looks like he’ll be gone for at least 3.

Dodged Rowell fortunately however TTs ownership is about to skyrocket

Mat0369

If everyone can stay away from Tom Mitchell please that would be appreciated  :P

Wanderer

With Mcdonald being a late out, I got Hunter Clark in at the last minute. Clark did well and I got en extra $80k to use for trades.
Danger to Titch is on the cards as first corrective trade.

Bully

Danger to Titch or Dunkley, bit of a toss up.

Ringo

Quote from: Bully on March 21, 2021, 10:01:55 PM
Danger to Titch or Dunkley, bit of a toss up.
Will be my thinking as well - If cash permits maybe even Macrae

Hazza09

Well if Dangerfield is gone for 3+ he has to go, you can’t start the season off with a 600k player on your bench for 3+ weeks.
Rowell will have to go too, even if it’s a 4 week injury. GCS will not rush him back.

Add some poor rookie choices in Fullarton and Bruhn and I can’t think of a worse start to a season ever.

Rowell - Taranto
Dangerfield - Macrae / Dunkley or Mitchell

Have to pray rookies improve next week.

Mat0369

I'm holding my trades this week since I don't have any glaring issues, but has anyone thought of LDU as an option for Rowell? That draft class had a pretty good weekend (sans Dow and LOB). Cerra, Brayshaw. LDU, Stephenson and Clark all had great games. At around 400k he could provide a nice stepping stone. The cash would also allow most to turn Danger into Oliver.

Fid

May do the two trades..

Danger to Tim Kelly

and maybe...

Cox to Heppell vis Sharp

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 21, 2021, 11:17:14 PM
I'm holding my trades this week since I don't have any glaring issues, but has anyone thought of LDU as an option for Rowell? That draft class had a pretty good weekend (sans Dow and LOB). Cerra, Brayshaw. LDU, Stephenson and Clark all had great games. At around 400k he could provide a nice stepping stone. The cash would also allow most to turn Danger into Oliver.

Consistency is the key, probably need to see him back it up but when he's on he's on, looking like beast mode is just around the corner.