Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

2/272

Not a shocker

Any regrets?

Anyone dare brag?

Bully

3/346

Not bad, tossed up between Short & Docherty and went the former, happy enough. Cripps down a bit but passable against the reigning premiers.

Fid

2/246

Dusty and Cripps

Pretty happy with that.  Glad I didn't go Dow

jbjimmyjb

2/258 from Martin and Short.

Dusty looks unreal, could be a repeat of 2017 form, just needs to be more selfish.

Short looked great in the 2nd and 3rd, but the 4th just wasn't his type of game, we had very few chances to rebound off HB.

Very happy I stayed away from Cripps and Dow, Cripps doesn't look as fit as he should be, not sure what it is. A lot of resting at FF, and we put Pickett on him, that's how certain we were that the ball wasn't gonna get near him with McKay leading in front of him.

Dow disappeared after a great first half, and that's what I suspected would happen, just flashes in games but nothing consistent for him to avg 80.

bkimm32

1/100 with Short

Spewing I didn’t keep Dusty but 1 prem forward structure (with Dangerfield) just didn’t allow it.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

4 for 406  Dusty  VC   Short   Cripps   and   Dow.  Will only trigger the loop hole if one of my favoured rookies misses this week.

tkringle

1/122 - Walsh looking like a good POD so far. Only in 8.2% of teams. Guessing a lot went Cripps instead (35.8%).

Hazza09

2/258

Dusty and Short

Wrapped with Dusty as I went him over Dunkley, but I can see Dunkley going huge tomorrow.

I’m a bit on the fence with Short though.
100 isn’t to bad but at $519K I think others close to him like Stewart and Ridley will get better scores.
Houli coming back worries me too.

Ingram

4/440 + 158 once I loophole Dusty VC. Should be easy with Waterman not looking likely to play.

So glad I stuck with Walsh he's looking really good.

Bully

Quote from: Hazza09 on March 19, 2021, 02:12:26 AM
2/258

Dusty and Short

Wrapped with Dusty as I went him over Dunkley, but I can see Dunkley going huge tomorrow.

100 isn’t to bad but at $519K I think others close to him like Stewart and Ridley will get better scores.

I'm not totally sold on him yet but he ran 15km so fewer rotations will suit. Still a dead eye kick so plenty to work with. Houli a slight worry but think we'll see him managed throughout the year. Whether that's enough to push Short to the ton remains to be seen.

Mat0369

21 kicks and 2 handballs with a pretty even DT to SC ratio. Doc had similar stats as well. It's a pretty good example of the kickouts at full flight.

RoughRed

2/222 Short and Walsh ... content with the start

TommyC

2/173

Cripps and Bolton  :o

RaisyDaisy

0/0 so there's nothing to be disappointed about yet ;D

Hazza09

Quote from: Bully on March 19, 2021, 03:30:38 AM
Quote from: Hazza09 on March 19, 2021, 02:12:26 AM
2/258

Dusty and Short

I'm not totally sold on him yet but he ran 15km so fewer rotations will suit. Still a dead eye kick so plenty to work with. Houli a slight worry but think we'll see him managed throughout the year. Whether that's enough to push Short to the ton remains to be seen.

Good points there! Yes Houli will be managed I feel too, but if Short pumps out a 90-95 next week then does he justify remaining in your team?