$11.50 Lunch Special

Started by Fatality, March 17, 2021, 03:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatality

Hi Guys,

This is my first draft any tips will be appreciated,

$6300 remaining.

I know i need to make some changes but not sure where to really start.

Mat0369

It's a pretty good team. Obviously a lot will depend on the rookies. You may have to downgrade one of Steele/Merrett/Macrae to a cheaper prem if some of your rookies don't come up and you can't find quick replacements. I'm a huge fan of all your premium defenders, I have been tossing up Ridley/Daniel/Mills for my own D4 spot.

Ringo

To be honest good team and no real need for change unless you have to rearrange for rookies.  Easy fix though with downgrade one of the mids to a cheaper mid to free up cash, Cripps and Dunkley 2 cheaper options who may assist and should be keepers for you,

Fatality

Current team:

With danger out for 2 - 3 weeks these are the changes I'm thinking for next week tips are welcomed.

I have moved Bergman and Henry to the bench and place Rowe and Scott on, Also moved Koschizke onto the bench for Highmore.

I'm thinking of trading Fullarton to Jordan and Danger for Mills?

Cheers for any tips!

Mat0369

I actually really like the trade to get Mills in.

However looking at your structure the move that makes the most sense for me is Danger to Dunkley. That allows you to hold for a week and then assess your rookie situation. The two rookies I'd keep an eye on are Warner and Jordan. I still feel Jordan has shaky JS with Viney due back soon so I wouldn't jump the gun and go a week early.

Fatality

Thanks for the Tips guys...

Need to work out what im going to do with Henry and Chugg (Bramble shouldn't matter as I'm using him as the donut)

Feel like these guys are a waste of money

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 22, 2021, 12:56:53 AM
I actually really like the trade to get Mills in.

However looking at your structure the move that makes the most sense for me is Danger to Dunkley. That allows you to hold for a week and then assess your rookie situation. The two rookies I'd keep an eye on are Warner and Jordan. I still feel Jordan has shaky JS with Viney due back soon so I wouldn't jump the gun and go a week early.

Quote from: Ringo on March 17, 2021, 05:43:15 PM
To be honest good team and no real need for change unless you have to rearrange for rookies.  Easy fix though with downgrade one of the mids to a cheaper mid to free up cash, Cripps and Dunkley 2 cheaper options who may assist and should be keepers for you,

Bully

Danger to Dunkley frees up the necessary cash to get a couple of 102k guys up to Jordon & perhaps Berry

Fatality

Quote from: Bully on March 26, 2021, 12:42:36 PM
Danger to Dunkley frees up the necessary cash to get a couple of 102k guys up to Jordon & perhaps Berry

Yeah have done the danger to dunkley trade. Might have to look at trying to bring in Berry or Jordan next week.

Fatality

Updated Team Setup:

Possible issues to be looked into Next week - Rookies Henry/Chugg

Bully

Looks fine, now just wait for the BEs & pick off the 2 best cash cows next week.

Fatality

Bramble for Jordan
Henry for Jones

Opinions?

Bully

Quote from: Fatality on March 29, 2021, 02:53:01 PM
Bramble for Jordan
Henry for Jones

Opinions?

Jones scored 5, that makes him redundant, will be a painful ride I think.

Jordon definitely & I'd look at Dunkley back to the forward line.

Berry another to consider.

Fatality

Swapped Scott and Dunkley and traded bramble for Jordan
Just need to figure out what would be the best move in regards to Henry/Chugg or do I just wait and see if i can ride it out.

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2021, 03:12:36 PM
Quote from: Fatality on March 29, 2021, 02:53:01 PM
Bramble for Jordan
Henry for Jones

Opinions?

Jones scored 5, that makes him redundant, will be a painful ride I think.

Jordon definitely & I'd look at Dunkley back to the forward line.

Berry another to consider.

Mat0369

Henry to Jordon using Dunkley is trade 1. That gives you cash gen again.

Chugg to Brockman using Sharp would be trade 2. It opens up the DPP swing again as well which will be handy.

Fatality

Made so errors last week with trades.

Thinking of trying to get Impey in this week.

Also trading Neale to Short via Laird.