Bully's Boys 2021

Started by Bully, March 07, 2021, 06:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

I usually work on $500 per point above B.E and found that is within a few k at most so if he goes 140 based on that around a 21k increase

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on April 20, 2021, 12:05:16 PM
I usually work on $500 per point above B.E and found that is within a few k at most so if he goes 140 based on that around a 21k increase

Cheers, might hold off then.

Bully

With all the uncertainty in the backline this might be a forced set of trades but still an upgrade of sorts.

Might make getting Neale in hugely dependent on Curnow but I'll find a way.

Ringo

Keep an eye on Jones though reported going in for surgery to further complicate our backline issues,

Mat0369

Bully

Ah well, hopefully Highmore comes back or I'm swallowing a donut or trading Ridley.

Bully

Could bring in Prior & Mansell, not sure this is worth it for 1 donut however. Not even sure who to cull to be honest.

Bully

Probably going to accept a donut in defence this week, thought about trading Ridley but that also entails 2 weeks without him which could set me back.

Plan A.

As above, Rich rounds out the defensive 6, McCreery moves to the bench next week. This will go ahead if Kosi not named.

Plan B.

McCreery & Docherty in, Taranto & L.Jones out. This will be the set up if Kosi named. Won't cop a donut under these circumstances.

Ultimately Highmore in would be huge, means I get a great POD in Rich & don't cop a donut. Just want to hold my ground this week, not expecting miracles.

Mat0369

How do you plan on moving McCreery to the bench next week?

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 23, 2021, 03:37:32 PM
How do you plan on moving McCreery to the bench next week?

Macrae has DPP, Dunkley goes back to the forward line.

But just realised my plans are stuffed because I have to do the Taranto trade in a few hours, have to make a call now. Gutted about these late team sheets.

Mat0369

So Harrison Jones to Macrae will be your trade next week to reopen the DPP link?

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 23, 2021, 03:45:18 PM
So Harrison Jones to Macrae will be your trade next week to reopen the DPP link?

Very likely but will assess all rookies.

Neale might have to wait a couple of weeks, just gotta hope Curnow drives his price down.

The other option is Ridley to Neale & grab Ridley at 530k in a couple of weeks. Or even Ridley to Walsh, Taranto to Docherty.

Bully

I've decided to hold off trading, quite ridiculous I have to make a call without knowing the teams but I'll deal with the donuts if they come.

Bully

Not a bad week scoring 2311, finally cracked the top 1000 & now sit at 770 in the rankings. Pretty pleased considering the carnage & now in the good position of being able to upgrade this week.

Last week brought in Fin Macrae & Mansell, Brockman hurt himself in the VFL so figured it was a wise long term move to bring him in. Hopefully gets another crack.

As for the upgrades, reckon Boak & Zorko are the way to go. Had my eye on Titch for a 110 lock but now will pick Boak who is a reliable performer who rarely misses games.

RoughRed

Good result!
Sound trades
You dodged the Neale bullet last week too