Bully's Boys 2021

Started by Bully, March 07, 2021, 06:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: Peter on July 03, 2021, 01:25:13 PM
He will only go up $30k. Be patient with only 2 trades

My guess is this will be as cheap as he gets, still an injury risk but I've lost a whopping 177 points at F6 this week. Not sure what to do, CCJ looks to be deadwood.

Mat0369

He went into the game carrying the injury which is why he was ineffective. He can't be a F6

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 03, 2021, 07:34:14 PM
He went into the game carrying the injury which is why he was ineffective. He can't be a F6

2 trades, what to do?

Bully

Could trade a mid to Danger which would open up the link & then field Bianco/Newcombe for a couple of weeks & then grab a cheapie mid.

Or burn two trades & grab Rowan Marshall.

Bully

To be perfectly honest I was planning on going into the final month with 1 or zero trades, I'm up for going for broke.

RaisyDaisy

Definitely wouldn't be trading a mid to Danger. No point chasing Danger - you can't get that 180 and he won't be doing that often if not at all again this year

Sit tight and see what the outcome of CCJ is, and just field Treacy if need be

Sounds silly, but I'd even consider just turning CCJ into Dow, Darling, TJ Lynch etc - just using 1 trade, and holding onto that last trade

These last 2 trades should be for injuries only, so sideways trading when one occurs

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 04, 2021, 11:34:32 AM
Definitely wouldn't be trading a mid to Danger. No point chasing Danger - you can't get that 180 and he won't be doing that often if not at all again this year

Sit tight and see what the outcome of CCJ is, and just field Treacy if need be

Sounds silly, but I'd even consider just turning CCJ into Dow, Darling, TJ Lynch etc - just using 1 trade, and holding onto that last trade

What's Dow's price Raisy?

RaisyDaisy

Should be approx 290-295k this week, and CCJ will be about 277k

I'm not a fan of Dow at all lol, I've been very critical of him and can't believe I'm even suggesting him, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and he has looked good (surprisingly) the last couple of weeks

Darling is someone I am looking at closely too - 325k with a BE of 95 so could drop further with a poor score today

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 04, 2021, 11:40:29 AM
Should be approx 290-295k this week, and CCJ will be about 277k

I'm not a fan of Dow at all lol, I've been very critical of him and can't believe I'm even suggesting him, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and he has looked good (surprisingly) the last couple of weeks

Darling is someone I am looking at closely too - 325k with a BE of 95 so could drop further with a poor score today

Will be short on Dow unfortunately, need a player at CCJ's price.

Bully

Worst week of the year, just about every player scored under their projection, all my targets fell out of reach (mainly due to CCJ). That's about it for me for the season, will hold my trades and see what happens but one wretched week is all it takes.

Peter

Well remember other leaders may be in the boat.