Rucks:
Grundy, Preuss
(Treacy)

Forwards:
Sidebottom, Dunkley,  Marshall, Ziebell, Macrae, Cockatoo
(Coleman, Laurie)

$138,900 left in the bank. 

crowls

good start.    Your centre line lacks depth Heppell is good value but unlikely to be a keeper.  Taranto could break out into prem status but is a risk.  Dunkley up forward is a risk due to lack of mid time at Dogs this year.   Ziebell is cheap and may avg low 90's.   I see 3-3/4-1-3 keepers    I reckon you have between10 keepers and probably need at least 12-13 for your starting team.

Ringo

Agree with Crowls here. To keep up with pack you need to have 12/13 keepers. You have a number of players that could be keepers but risks involved.

Use some of your cash to upgrade fringe prems to def prems eg Taranto to Mitchell, Oliver or similar.  If cash allows also look at upgrading Ziebell or Dunkley who as crowls says will suffer with doggies mids.

Money Shot

Back line looks good. Witherden is an interesting one he could easily fall in that 90-95 (good enough for D6) range but will be interesting to see how West Coast use him. Cumming is at an awkward price where you really need him to break out and go 80+ for him to be a worthwhile pick. With Ash coming through playing a similar role I’m not sure if I can trust him. The structure is fine though In my opinion.

Agree with the other boys here that you are a little thin here. Really think your least favourite out of Heppell/Hately needs to be turned into a Oliver/Steele/Macrae type to be competitive on this line. Personally, I much prefer Heppell as he has proven he can go 100+ consistently.

Rucks are good.

Forwards are good. No Danger is always risk but I’m sure you are aware of that. Dunkley likely to be pushed forward with Trealor coming into the side.

Hope this helps.

Regs81

Updated team

Backs:

Lloyd,  laird,  whitfield,  William's,  jones, wehr
(Gould, laurie)

Mids:

Neale,  petracca, kelly, cripps, rowell,  ldu, powell, downie
(, macrae, valente,  Carroll)

Rucks:

Grundy,  Preuss
(Treacy)

Forwards:

Marshall, Cameron, ziebell, daniher,  impey,  cockatoo
(Rowe,  durdin)

$140,400 left..

Thoughts??

Money Shot

Structurally I like the team.

The LDU pick is an interesting one! He could really breakout this year so I don’t mind it.

The only pick I would reconsider is Cameron. Surely with Hawkins in the side he won’t be a massive scorer?