Ashmore's 2021 Journey.

Started by Ashmore62, December 24, 2020, 10:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashmore62

Def: Lloyd, Laird, Whitfield, Williams, N Cox, D Roberton. Bench: Gould, Chugg.

Mids: Neale, Steele, Macrea, Petracca, Heppell, Hollands, Macrae(Coll), Valente. Bench: T Hird, Rioli, Berry.

Rucks: Nic Nat, Preuss, Bench: Treacy.

Forwards: Marshall, Dusty, Walters, Daniher, Hagen, Burgoyne. Bench: Comben, Newchurch.

28K in the kitty.

Ashmore62

Team2

Def: Lloyd, Whitfield, Williams, L Jones, Bianco, De Koning. Bench: Gould, Clugg

Mids: Neale, Steele, Macrea, Mitchell, Cripps, B Campbell, Hollands, Perkins. Bench: Valente, Berry, Rioli.

Rucks: Grundy, Preuss: Bench, Treacy.

Forwards: Marshall, Dusty, Ladhams, Heeney, Hagan, Spicer. Bench: Macrea(Coll) S Mitchell

12k. left. Thoughts.

Peter

I hope I am wrong, but the big issue will be (as with Bombers Rule) very few rookies will play in R1 IMO, thereby needing to spend money on $200-$300k players. I think 12 premiums will be the most achievable.

Money Shot

Agree with Peter that it is very dependent on the cheap rookies being named! In saying that every season they always pop up so I also do the same thing! Rookies are always to hard to tell this far out anyways.

All the selections are pretty self explanatory so can’t go wrong with any of them.
Ladhams is a bit of an unknown but if he keeps up he’s form from the tale end of last year he is underpriced and you’ve got a steal.

Ashmore62

Quote from: Money Shot on December 30, 2020, 12:30:44 PM
Agree with Peter that it is very dependent on the cheap rookies being named! In saying that every season they always pop up so I also do the same thing! Rookies are always to hard to tell this far out anyways.

All the selections are pretty self explanatory so can’t go wrong with any of them.
Ladhams is a bit of an unknown but if he keeps up he’s form from the tale end of last year he is under priced and you’ve got a steal.
Cheers MS and Peter. With a couple of changes now with $88k left for adjustments later.

Def: Lloyd, Whitfield, Williams, L Jones, Bianco, De Koning. Bench: Gould, Clugg

Mids: Neale, Steele, Macrea, Cripps, Rowell, Heppell, Valente, Burgoyne. Bench: Berry, Rioli. Schofield

Rucks: Grundy, Preuss: Bench, Treacy.

Forwards: Dangerfield, Marshall, Dusty, Daniher, Hagan Macrea(Coll) . Bench: Bowey, Spicer.

Risk and reward with Heppell and Daniher and happy to have Ruck cover with Marshall. Will keep a close eye on Ziebell in pre season.

Money Shot

Love it mate!

Looking much better in my opinion!

Ashmore62

Quote from: Money Shot on December 30, 2020, 08:47:30 PM
Love it mate!

Looking much better in my opinion!
Cheers MS..

Mids: Neale, Steele, Macrea, Cripps, Rowell, Heppell, Valente, Burgoyne. Bench: Berry, Rioli. Schofield

Rucks: Gawn, Preuss: Bench, Treacy.

Forwards: Dangerfield, Marshall, Dusty, Daniher, Hagan Macrea(Coll) . Bench: Bowey, Spicer.

Sorry last squad did include Gawn instead of Grundy with 88k remaining..

Peter

Much better IMO. The interesting task will be getting Gawn in. What does Preuss need to score and go up by to get somewhere close to Gawn?

Ashmore62

Quote from: Peter on December 30, 2020, 09:48:23 PM
Much better IMO. The interesting task will be getting Gawn in. What does Preuss need to score and go up by to get somewhere close to Gawn?
Was able to squeeze Gawn in.. Preuss is a concern. Will need 115+ average to be viable.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Like the last team Ash. Think Gawn will be hard to pick up for those who don't start him. Think most of us will probably select a plan B team in the event that not many rookies get selected. Best of luck mate.

;)

Ashmore62

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 01, 2021, 12:15:26 AM
:)

Like the last team Ash. Think Gawn will be hard to pick up for those who don't start him. Think most of us will probably select a plan B team in the event that not many rookies get selected. Best of luck mate.

;)
Cheers mate.. Happy new year.

Ashmore62

Def: Lloyd, Ryan, Williams, Milera, Bianco, De Koning. Bench: Gould, Fyfe.

Mids: Neale, Steele, Kelly, Cripps, Rowell, Heppell, Powell, Cockatoo. Bench: Berry, Rioli. Schofield

Rucks: Gawn, Preuss: Bench, Treacy.

Forwards: Dangerfield, Marshall, Dusty, Daniher, Macrea(Coll ) Bergmann . Bench: Bowey, Clugg.

Made a few tweaks with Ryan and Milera in for Whitfield and Jones down back. Kelly in for Macrea. Rookies obviously with plenty of changes before kick off. only 4k left. For more cash may bring Heeney in for Dusty to improve rookie choice.

Money Shot

Very similar team to mine!

I like the look of it mate.

Not sure Milera really has enough in him to be a keeper but understand the selection nonetheless.

Ashmore62

https://gyazo.com/e8d20527f0c8a84fd1241e50067f5c07

First serious look at Gawn Grundy combo. Had to down grade Milera to rookie and Heppell to Cockatoo and side moves at M2 an M3. Not unhappy with that!!. Every year we shuffle the rookie deck chairs and find a way.. extra cash for me will be Dusty to Heeney and Ryan to Stewart if required.. other than that very happy with this team. Thoughts.

Ashmore62

Def: Lloyd, Ryan, Williams, Jones, Bianco, R Thompson. Subs: Gould, Laurie.

Mids: Neale, Steele, Bonts, Rowell, Cunnington, Macrea, Cockatoo, C Dawkins. Subs: Stephens, Berry, Schofield.

Rucks: G & G Sub: Treacy

Forwards: Dunkley, Marshall, Dusty, Ziebell, Daniher, Bergmann. Subs: Rioli, Spicer.

Please rate.