Quote from: tkringle on March 17, 2021, 06:26:51 PM
Daniel vs Short?

Can’t have both..
I like Daniel!

I don’t think many people would be considering Short if he didn’t have his 160

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 17, 2021, 03:14:34 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 17, 2021, 11:45:33 AM
So your saying petracca has a better tank then steele? Anything to back this up?

Trac played 90.1% TOG last year. It was 4th in the AFL behind Gaff, Neale and Langdon. He looked in peak condition last year running both offensively and defensively and that's a large reason his points spiked. He probably rested forward more than what Steele did, but Trac was a machine last year.

I was shocked to see Steele up to 85.4 which was higher than Cripps, Macrae and Danger (all 85.1%).

I just had a quick scan over Steele's 2019 and there are a lot of 75-80% TOG through the middle of the season, but he actually started the season quite high which I found surprising looking at the numbers. In the last portion he pushes that up to 85-90% which is ideal for a gun mid.

You do realise they don’t just go off when there tired? They go off when the coaches tell them to with rotations...

whynot102

Hoggyz_a_legend

Quote from: whynot102 on March 17, 2021, 08:27:43 PM
Dow or Dom Tyson

I'm going Tyson. Both having iffy JS, both butchwr it a bit, but Tyson can at least get 20+ touches and hit the scoreboard.

IntegralX

Fantasia+Dow vs Caldwell+Fullarton?

Bully

Quote from: Money Shot on March 17, 2021, 06:27:56 PM
Quote from: tkringle on March 17, 2021, 06:26:51 PM
Daniel vs Short?

Can’t have both..
I like Daniel!

I don’t think many people would be considering Short if he didn’t have his 160

True to a degree, I think he's fair weight with some potential to crack the ton, probably need to see how Houli is managed in his final season. Think he will take a fair chunk of the kick outs too.

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Tom Stewart   v   Callum Mills

:-\

Bully

Woppa15

tommy10

bkimm32

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 16, 2021, 11:11:28 PM
Oliver. Steele was the major beneficiary from the shortened games. He has struggled with his tank in previous seasons so it allowed him to play a larger percentage of games and saw his scoring go up.
Steele has struggled with his tank in previous seasons...?

Lol what

bkimm32

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 16, 2021, 11:37:14 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 16, 2021, 11:25:36 PM
Or maybe he just raised his game to a new level last year.

Possible, but guys like Neale and Trac would be in the 90's while Steele is probably looking at 85% at best. With the games extending out I'd want to see how his tank goes back at the longer quarters before forking out 658k for him

Wait.....

Did you really just say Jack Steele is going to struggle with running out full length games but CHRISTIAN PETRACCA will benefit from them???

Dude, you should not give fantasy advice lmao

bkimm32

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 17, 2021, 06:43:14 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on March 17, 2021, 03:14:34 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 17, 2021, 11:45:33 AM
So your saying petracca has a better tank then steele? Anything to back this up?

Trac played 90.1% TOG last year. It was 4th in the AFL behind Gaff, Neale and Langdon. He looked in peak condition last year running both offensively and defensively and that's a large reason his points spiked. He probably rested forward more than what Steele did, but Trac was a machine last year.

I was shocked to see Steele up to 85.4 which was higher than Cripps, Macrae and Danger (all 85.1%).

I just had a quick scan over Steele's 2019 and there are a lot of 75-80% TOG through the middle of the season, but he actually started the season quite high which I found surprising looking at the numbers. In the last portion he pushes that up to 85-90% which is ideal for a gun mid.

You do realise they don’t just go off when there tired? They go off when the coaches tell them to with rotations...
Lol I don’t think this guy he ever played football before

And he’s crazy if he thinks Jack Steele isn’t going to spend 75% game time in the centre square this season with 10-15+% resting forward with as little time as possible rotating on the bench, being the captain and all this season, they will want his leadership on field as much as possible.

I mean will Steele score more than Petracca and Oliver? I’m not sure, maybe, maybe not... but fitness, aerobic capacity, TOG etc will not play a factor in that at all.

And either way 85% to 84.5% TOG or whatever numbers Mat gave is so marginal that it’s not even close being a determining factor when choosing premiums anyway....