Sier vs Heppell?

Lots of vacancy in the MID at collingwood vs previous premium capable of 90-100

Aim is that this will be a cheap keeper for M8/9 by season end

Heppell, more history

Keeper27

Caldwell + Dusty vs. Rowell + Heeny

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Dusty and the drovers dog even.  Dusty a noted big game player. I'll have my VC on him for Rd.1. First game of the season, first game in front of a crowd at the "G" for a year, and his team unfurls not one but two premiership flags. Something which has never happened before. If that's not a big game, what is ?? I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a super score for Rd.1. I reckon he could be a great POD VC first up and that most will probably double up on Gawn and Grundy.  Cheers and best of luck K27.

8)

Keeper27

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 05, 2021, 01:59:23 AM
:)

Dusty and the drovers dog even.  Dusty a noted big game player. I'll have my VC on him for Rd.1. First game of the season, first game in front of a crowd at the "G" for a year, and his team unfurls not one but two premiership flags. Something which has never happened before. If that's not a big game, what is ?? I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a super score for Rd.1. I reckon he could be a great POD VC first up and that most will probably double up on Gawn and Grundy.  Cheers and best of luck K27.

8)

Cheers was thinking of VC on him too, but decided against it. He'll be up against my Blue Baggers

enzedder

Mat0369

Neither. Split the difference and grab Cripps

Ringo

Sticking with Rowell only played half a game last weeek and will probably only play 3/4 game on Monday as well.  Rowell has spent the preseason strengthening his legs which should see him explode more.

enzedder

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 06, 2021, 05:55:27 PM
Neither. Split the difference and grab Cripps
I had Cripps till the Saints game. Plenty of CBAs but then plenty of time forward and crunching pack work and not really showing anything like his superpremo form of the good old days. Not interested in him until he shows he is back.

Ringo

Short and Rowell v Duggan and Fyfe,

IntegralX

Quote from: Ringo on March 08, 2021, 10:50:55 AM
Short and Rowell v Duggan and Fyfe,

Pending how Rowell looks, Short + Rowell by a mile. Fyfe is primed to spend more time forward this season by every account. It didn't shape up that way last night but remember that Serong and Cerra also missed last night. Duggan is only playing midfield for as long as Yeo is out, allegedly. Additionally, Fyfe is a near certainty to miss a couple of games.

IntegralX

Samsturmfels

Quote from: IntegralX on March 08, 2021, 03:46:00 PM
JDG+Rowell vs Heeney+Taranto
Not really a fan of both forward picks. Both are injury risks and always a chance to play full-time in the forward line. I'd pick degoey as having the higher scoring potential but will always be a too much of a risk for me to consider. Both Rowell and Taranto are good picks but Rowell has the potential to become a super premo.

Hazza09

Williams missing Rd 1 but even previously to that I’ve been 50/50 on these picks.

Williams / Cripps v Daniel / Taranto

Not so sure on Taranto or Cripps too but I could go Bont instead and downgrade Williams to Hayden Young.

RoughRed

Quote from: Hazza09 on March 09, 2021, 03:28:09 AM
Williams missing Rd 1 but even previously to that I’ve been 50/50 on these picks.

Williams / Cripps v Daniel / Taranto

Not so sure on Taranto or Cripps too but I could go Bont instead and downgrade Williams to Hayden Young.
Daniel+ Taranto for me

billnats

A) Rowell, Lloyd, Jordon (mid bench)
B) Macrae, Duggan, Campbell (M6)