2021 Rookies

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 31, 2021, 11:06:41 PM
Quote from: Bully on May 31, 2021, 09:32:06 PM
Who would you go early on? Bianco or Reeves?

Both

Either way, these 2 plus CCJ are musts for everyone imo so whether you go early or not prob doesn't matter as you will end up getting both by next week anyway - nothing else coming through and time to milk some cows to these guys

Some logic in grabbing them this week & then upgrading next week.

Mat0369

I'm waiting to grab CCJ after his bye. I'm thinking Reeves this week and could potentially go double up with the other two trades. Otherwise it's Kosi to Bianco, Flynn to Reeves and a single upgrade

Ringo

Thinking of grabbing all 3 CCJ, Reeves and Bianco this week to improve benches.  Kosi, Flynn and Brockman to go.

Anyone know what Holmes JS is like as he looms as a downgrade option after his bye this week.

Mat0369

Terrible. Will likely be in for Duncan and you have Duncan, Guthrie and Danger all likely ins post bye

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 01, 2021, 12:55:13 AM
I'm waiting to grab CCJ after his bye. I'm thinking Reeves this week and could potentially go double up with the other two trades. Otherwise it's Kosi to Bianco, Flynn to Reeves and a single upgrade

CCJ plays however, better to have his score this week just in case he busts out another ton. Reeves in next week.

tommy10

Quote from: Bully on June 01, 2021, 03:41:41 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on June 01, 2021, 12:55:13 AM

CCJ plays however, better to have his score this week just in case he busts out another ton. Reeves in next week.
Handy cover for Grundy this week and has DPP. With Nank out, he could be potential number 1 ruck if first year ruck Ryan isnt named...but they would need CCJ up FWD with Lynch out. So will be interesting who the Tiges select tonight.

Mat0369

Chol is the first choice ruck. I'm looking pretty cooked for next week so I will need Reeves on field. I still need to work out logistics but Madden and Highmore are making my life difficult