2021 Defenders

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntegralX

Is Jeremy Howe fools gold? 517k and was red hot until the ACL...He's currently in my team

Mat0369

Quote from: IntegralX on February 04, 2021, 03:37:33 PM
Is Jeremy Howe fools gold? 517k and was red hot until the ACL...He's currently in my team

Will he be ready for round 1? It normally takes 12 months for an ACL and he was injured after the restart

IntegralX

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 04, 2021, 08:37:37 PM

Will he be ready for round 1? It normally takes 12 months for an ACL and he was injured after the restart

No idea but I think if he's ready for round 1 he's a must pick, no?

shaker

Howe injured his posterior cruciate and medial ligaments he didn't do his ACL

dmac07

Luke McDonald anyone?  Only one season averaging >80  before last year. Averaged 66 for the first seven rounds, then 118 over the last 10 games!

Can he keep that role? If he can has the potential to be one of the top 2 defenders with Lloyd.

tkringle

Quote from: dmac07 on February 05, 2021, 07:31:32 PM
Luke McDonald anyone?  Only one season averaging >80  before last year. Averaged 66 for the first seven rounds, then 118 over the last 10 games!

Can he keep that role? If he can has the potential to be one of the top 2 defenders with Lloyd.

Too many question marks given a new coach for me

Money Shot

He’s definitely on my watch list.

If he is playing the same role over the practice matches in locking him in.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 04, 2021, 08:37:37 PM

He was almost ready to go end of last season

dmac07

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 29, 2021, 06:19:41 PM
The guy in the low 400's range I see breaking out is Lukosius. He started stringing together some good scores before tailing off terribly post bye.

Whether its this year or not he has all the tools to average 100. He is a beautiful kick and they like the ball in his hands. At 195cm though he is a very big back flanker and I wonder whether he stays as a pure rebounder, or if he puts on his size and he becomes more a hybrid like a Darcy Moore. Which would make him a great player but not for supercoach.

coglan13

Ziebell supposedly taking up a role off halfback plus Aidan Corr to fit in there somewhere? Luke was good in the recent practice match however.

benjy251090

What do people think of Oleg Markov? Only a touch more than Milera, new club, will he walk into the 22 at Gold Coast?

timtim

No need to speculate in DEF pick 3 or 4 of Lloyd, Laird, Stewart, Zwill

Whitfield upgrade target pending recovery. Then see how others shape up. Top 8 always changes from start to end of year so happy to let Ryan, Howe, McD pass for now

jfitty

Anyone keen on Caleb Daniel? Haven't seen his name pop up a great deal.

Insanely consistent, and feel the longer games give him a chance to rack up a few more disposals.

Lloyd - Daniel - Stewart for me at the moment

jvalles69

Quote from: timtim on February 09, 2021, 01:01:46 PM
No need to speculate in DEF pick 3 or 4 of Lloyd, Laird, Stewart, Zwill

Whitfield upgrade target pending recovery. Then see how others shape up. Top 8 always changes from start to end of year so happy to let Ryan, Howe, McD pass for now

Very sensible, I'd add Crisp to the list.

Mat0369

Quote from: shaker on February 05, 2021, 03:42:37 PM
Howe injured his posterior cruciate and medial ligaments he didn't do his ACL

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 06, 2021, 10:35:58 AM
He was almost ready to go end of last season

Yup, my bad. Still probably won't pick him this year and I started with him last season. The appeal last year was the price. Yes he is  under priced for his 120 odd average, but his best season prior was around a 95.