2021 Ruck Options

Started by crowls, December 22, 2020, 09:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

If you have the trades then a Grundy out to NicNat and back in would be great. Most people probably wouldn’t consider it as trade wise they are running close to the wind with a view to completing teams and saving 5 for the end
. That’s where I’m at anyway.

Mat0369

I might have to get creative with my cash situation. Nic Nat is probably the only ruck worth grabbing but he will miss at some point and the trades are scarce.

Moyle is one I'm also thinking for R3 if my byes weren't up the shi**er. Smith isn't any good and injury prone. He will get games at some point and is bargain basement. Grabbing Reeves on the bubble and maybe turning him into Moyle down the track could be huge

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 03, 2021, 06:58:51 PM
I might have to get creative with my cash situation. Nic Nat is probably the only ruck worth grabbing but he will miss at some point and the trades are scarce.

Moyle is one I'm also thinking for R3 if my byes weren't up the shi**er. Smith isn't any good and injury prone. He will get games at some point and is bargain basement. Grabbing Reeves on the bubble and maybe turning him into Moyle down the track could be huge

Taking one less premo into a bye campaign sounds like trouble, recipe for donuts if you ask me. Nic Nat not a keeper but there is money to be made here, not huge margins but enough to make another upgrade.