« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 Ruck Options  (Read 14534 times)
enzedder
Veteran Coach

SC Elxam Champs League (2013-2018) & out.

« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2021, 03:20:47 pm »

If you have the trades then a Grundy out to NicNat and back in would be great. Most people probably wouldnít consider it as trade wise they are running close to the wind with a view to completing teams and saving 5 for the end
. Thatís where Iím at anyway.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2021, 05:52:51 pm »

I might have to get creative with my cash situation. Nic Nat is probably the only ruck worth grabbing but he will miss at some point and the trades are scarce.

Moyle is one I'm also thinking for R3 if my byes weren't up the shi**er. Smith isn't any good and injury prone. He will get games at some point and is bargain basement. Grabbing Reeves on the bubble and maybe turning him into Moyle down the track could be huge
Bully
Master Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2021, 07:00:19 pm »

I might have to get creative with my cash situation. Nic Nat is probably the only ruck worth grabbing but he will miss at some point and the trades are scarce.

Moyle is one I'm also thinking for R3 if my byes weren't up the shi**er. Smith isn't any good and injury prone. He will get games at some point and is bargain basement. Grabbing Reeves on the bubble and maybe turning him into Moyle down the track could be huge

Taking one less premo into a bye campaign sounds like trouble, recipe for donuts if you ask me. Nic Nat not a keeper but there is money to be made here, not huge margins but enough to make another upgrade.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »