2020/21 Trading Confirmations

Started by Ringo, September 23, 2020, 10:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLion

Wrexham Knights give: Brent Daniels
Oxford Lions give: Stephen Hill

Reasoning: I was after some depth in the forwards, and Daniels fits the bill. In exchange Pk gets Stephen Hill who was surplus to my needs, but could be a starter for him if he can stay injury free.

Pk to confirm.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: SilverLion on September 29, 2020, 05:44:08 PM
Wrexham Knights give: Brent Daniels
Oxford Lions give: Stephen Hill

Reasoning: I was after some depth in the forwards, and Daniels fits the bill. In exchange Pk gets Stephen Hill who was surplus to my needs, but could be a starter for him if he can stay injury free.

Pk to confirm.

Confirmed.

Rusty00

Winchester trade: Dayne Zorko + NAT 45
Grope Lane trade: Oliver Florent + Louis Butler

Reasoning: Sad to see Zorko go. Games record holder at the Werewolves, but he wanted to chase a premiership in his twilight years. Florent was a first round draft pick and hoping he can continue his progression to turn into a star. Butler down the depth chart but I like what he produced in his couple of games.

Rids/Nostra to confirm

nostradamus

Quote from: Rusty00 on October 03, 2020, 10:03:43 PM
Winchester trade: Dayne Zorko + NAT 45
Grope Lane trade: Oliver Florent + Louis Butler

Reasoning: Sad to see Zorko go. Games record holder at the Werewolves, but he wanted to chase a premiership in his twilight years. Florent was a first round draft pick and hoping he can continue his progression to turn into a star. Butler down the depth chart but I like what he produced in his couple of games.

Rids/Nostra to confirm

Confirmed.

While it is sad to lose Florent who just continues to improve,  we rate him really highly,  but once again it's a matter of having to give to get.
Butler and Nat 45 have been included to balance out.

nostradamus

Grope Lane Giants give: Nat 16

Wrexham Knights give: Sam Hayes + Nat 26

Reasoning:
We needed a back up ruck and even though Hayes hasn't had a run at it we hold out hope for him.
He was superfluous to Wrexhams needs, so we thought giving up Nat 16 for him was warranted  with the return of Nat 26.

PK to confirm

JBs-Hawks

Huddersfield trade: Tim Kelly +n20

Swansea trade: N1 + N5

Ringo to confirm

Ringo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 09, 2020, 11:35:54 AM
Huddersfield trade: Tim Kelly +n20

Swansea trade: N1 + N5

Ringo to confirm
Confirmed need to really add a strong mid to rise up the ladder. Time to use priority picks to my advantage.  Kelly over last 5 averaged 137 and would have been my 3rd highest scoring player for year. Gives me mid strength of Pendles, Guthrie and Kelly. 20 added to balance trade

Pkbaldy

Quote from: nostradamus on October 07, 2020, 09:59:34 PM
Grope Lane Giants give: Nat 16

Wrexham Knights give: Sam Hayes + Nat 26

Reasoning:
We needed a back up ruck and even though Hayes hasn't had a run at it we hold out hope for him.
He was superfluous to Wrexhams needs, so we thought giving up Nat 16 for him was warranted  with the return of Nat 26.

PK to confirm

Confermare

fanTCfool

Manchester give: Ryan Byrnes + Ronin O'Connor
Liverpool give: Ben Brown

Not the best format to be punting on a key forward to bounce back, but I'm hopeful Brown can serve as a F4/F5 option. In return, Liverpool take on a couple of young midfield prospects.

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 18, 2020, 01:46:41 PM
Manchester give: Ryan Byrnes + Ronin O'Connor
Liverpool give: Ben Brown

Not the best format to be punting on a key forward to bounce back, but I'm hopeful Brown can serve as a F4/F5 option. In return, Liverpool take on a couple of young midfield prospects.

Nige to confirm
The forward line in BXVs is a lottery at the best of times, all of my options are more or less the same. Brown's no better or worse than anyone I already have even though I expect him to be better at the Dees (likely destination). I really do need mid depth though and while these trades have come back to bite me, I like both Byrnsey and Ronin so I'm willing to hope they can break through as they're both well suited to the system.

Confirmed.

Ringo

Just a reminder on trade etiquette that if player being traded has been previously discussed with other coach  to advise them of pending trade,

fanTCfool

Manchester trade: Hayden Young + National #6
Huddersfield trade: Steele Sidebottom + Harry McKay

Sidebottom is a premium option with a few years left yet, he'll add plenty, even more so with forward DPP in 2021. McKay adds some Best 22 depth.

In return, Huddersfield add top young talent in the form of Young, a Top 5 pick last year, as well as National #6 to add to an already large draft haul for this season.

JB to Confirm

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 26, 2020, 01:10:24 PM
Manchester trade: Hayden Young + National #6
Huddersfield trade: Steele Sidebottom + Harry McKay

Sidebottom is a premium option with a few years left yet, he'll add plenty, even more so with forward DPP in 2021. McKay adds some Best 22 depth.

In return, Huddersfield add top young talent in the form of Young, a Top 5 pick last year, as well as National #6 to add to an already large draft haul for this season.

JB to Confirm

Confirmed - Sidey has served Huddersfield very well over the years but time to move him on and let him go be the number forward in the comp for Manchester.

SilverLion

Swansea Breakers give: NAT #19 + NAT #20 + NAT #33
Oxford Lions give: NAT #15 + Sam De Koning

Reasoning: Was looking for extra picks in this draft, and am happy to slide down the order to get a couple of picks together. Added De Koning as I was also after a later pick too, and although I think he's a good long term prospect, I've got plenty of young defenders coming through so am able to move him on.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Confirmed

Happy to move up the order and at present was unlikely to use picks 20 and 33 so happy to assist the Lions. Happy to add DeKoning to our defence.