2020/21 Official Trade Thread

Started by Jukes, September 15, 2020, 01:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

As per usual, post trades in here with the other party confirming. If you have a problem with a trade message me and I can put it's approval to a vote, otherwise all trades approved.

Trade Talk: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,113995.0.html
Team Lists: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,113628.0.html
Team Board: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/board,110.0.html

List of trades

1. Wisconsin give: NAT Pick 25
Las Vegas give: Matthew Kennedy

2. San Francisco trades: Nathan Kreuger, Jarrod Brander and NAT Pick 28
Wisconsin trades: Hamish Hartlett and David Astbury

3. Chicago trade: Elliot Yeo
Quito trade: Jack Bowes + Trey Ruscoe

4. Colorado trade: Zac Bailey
Houston trade: Tarryn Thomas

5. San Francisco Grizzlies give: Rookie Pick 3 + Rookie Pick 27
Houston Bombers: Jack Riewoldt + Cale Hooker + NAT 41

6. Boston Terriers give: Michael Gibbons + Jack Sinclair + Jack Redden + NAT 21
Houston Bombers give: Rory Sloane + Mitch Robinson + NAT 29 + Rookie Pick 28

7. Wisconsin Cockerels give: Adam Saad + Darcy Tucker
Houston Bombers give: Michael Walters + Shane Edwards + Jack Ziebell

8. Quito trade: Mitch Crowden
Ottawa trade: Mitch Lewis

9. Wisconsin trade: Josh Bruce
Ottawa trade: Ely Smith

10. Wisconsin Trade: N28 + R12
Houston Trade: Marc Murphy + N53 + R27

11. Houston Bombers give: NAT 28
Chicago Sharks give: Nakia Cockatoo + NAT 44

12. Wisconsin trade: Liam Duggan, Darcy Gardiner, Josh Battle
NBH trade: Darcy Parish, Dylan Moore, Harry Morrison

Urbaninfinnity

Wisconsin give: National #24

Reason: I'm after Kennedy and his powerful stache, and we both agree that a second rounder is a fair price for him. Stig to confirm

ChuckStig

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on September 23, 2020, 01:06:11 PM
Wisconsin give: National #24

Reason: I'm after Kennedy and his powerful stache, and we both agree that a second rounder is a fair price for him. Stig to confirm

Confirmed. Hopefully Bambam learns what to do with his hands

Jukes

San Francisco trades: Nathan Kreuger, Jarrod Brander and NAT Pick 28

Two young forwards with potential (and a pick) for two reliable (ish) senior backs. Possible long term pain but short term stability.

Urbaninfinnity

Quote from: Jukes on September 30, 2020, 04:13:28 PM
San Francisco trades: Nathan Kreuger, Jarrod Brander and NAT Pick 28

Two young forwards with potential (and a pick) for two reliable (ish) senior backs. Possible long term pain but short term stability.

Confirm, Hammer and Astbury are handy depth, but we're not hurting by letting them go. Additionally I like Kreuger and Brander as long term prospects, with a pick included to balance the deal.

Big Mac

Chicago trade: Elliot Yeo

Quito get an established midfielder and I get a Sicily replacement for next year. Also taking a punt on Ruscoe.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 01, 2020, 11:26:40 PM
Chicago trade: Elliot Yeo

Quito get an established midfielder and I get a Sicily replacement for next year. Also taking a punt on Ruscoe.

Confirm. I'll miss Bowes, and if not for a plethora of defenders he wouldn't be going anywhere. Yeo had a disappointing season but is a proven premium and will solidify the Quito midfield. Ruscoe fills the gap.

Koop

Colorado trade: Zac Bailey

straight swap of some young talent

SL to confirm.

SilverLion

Quote from: Koop on October 04, 2020, 02:09:05 PM
Colorado trade: Zac Bailey

straight swap of some young talent

SL to confirm.
Confirmed.

Both young, both have upside. But I like Bails :P

SilverLion

San Francisco Grizzlies give: Rookie Pick 3 + Rookie Pick 27

Reasoning: Got my eye on a couple of guys in the Rookie Draft, and am looking to rebuild so happy to move on Jroo and Hooker for another early pick.

Jukes to confirm.

Jukes

Quote from: SilverLion on October 15, 2020, 10:58:02 PM
San Francisco Grizzlies give: Rookie Pick 3 + Rookie Pick 27

Reasoning: Got my eye on a couple of guys in the Rookie Draft, and am looking to rebuild so happy to move on Jroo and Hooker for another early pick.

Jukes to confirm.

Can confirm

Hopefully can get some stability with a couple of veterans in the side, and happy to help out a fellow team in need.

SilverLion

Boston Terriers give: Michael Gibbons + Jack Sinclair + Jack Redden + NAT 21

Reasoning: I'm rebuilding so need to lower my age profile. By moving on Houston royalty in Sloane and Robbo I get two younger forward options (or one if Sinclair is mid only heh) that were depth for Boston but probably borderline starters for me. Pick upgrade for balance and Redden chucked in just to help cover the loss of the two mids a bit.

Cromas to confirm.

TomK

Quote from: SilverLion on October 21, 2020, 03:37:56 PM
Boston Terriers give: Michael Gibbons + Jack Sinclair + Jack Redden + NAT 21

Reasoning: I'm rebuilding so need to lower my age profile. By moving on Houston royalty in Sloane and Robbo I get two younger forward options (or one if Sinclair is mid only heh) that were depth for Boston but probably borderline starters for me. Pick upgrade for balance and Redden chucked in just to help cover the loss of the two mids a bit.

Cromas to confirm.
Confirm, have the depth in the forward line to lose both Gibbons and Sinclair snd I needed a top up in my midfield to continue contending and both Sloane and Robbo will help with that, pick swaps to even it out

Urbaninfinnity

Wisconsin Cockerels give: Adam Saad + Darcy Tucker

After being denied Sloane so SL can get his precious Jack Redden, here’s the deal.

Walters is a gun forward. With our forwards taking a pretty big hit this offseason we need to bring in a top forward to stabilise, and as it happens SL was rebuilding at the right time. Shedda has also been a consistent performer, and will boost our midfield, while master of the gulags Jack Ziebell is thrown in because he could recapture the form that made him a great asset years ago, and I’m willing to take a punt.
Back the other way goes Saad, who had a great 2020 and will be missed, but we think our defence can cope and he should serve as a reliable defender for Houston. Tucker also departs, he showed promise this year before going down, but is borderline 18 for us and provides a nice addition to the Houston rebuild. You gotta give to receive as they say.

SL to confirm

SilverLion

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on October 21, 2020, 04:03:57 PM
Wisconsin Cockerels give: Adam Saad + Darcy Tucker

After being denied Sloane so SL can get his precious Jack Redden, here’s the deal.

Walters is a gun forward. With our forwards taking a pretty big hit this offseason we need to bring in a top forward to stabilise, and as it happens SL was rebuilding at the right time. Shedda has also been a consistent performer, and will boost our midfield, while master of the gulags Jack Ziebell is thrown in because he could recapture the form that made him a great asset years ago, and I’m willing to take a punt.
Back the other way goes Saad, who had a great 2020 and will be missed, but we think our defence can cope and he should serve as a reliable defender for Houston. Tucker also departs, he showed promise this year before going down, but is borderline 18 for us and provides a nice addition to the Houston rebuild. You gotta give to receive as they say.

SL to confirm
Confirmed.

Sad to move on so much senior talent, but need to look at the longer term. Saad gives us a rock solid starting defender, and Tucker who I hope can pick up where he left off after missing the back half of the year through injury.