Round 16 Trades

Started by whynot102, September 05, 2020, 12:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wanderer

Quote from: Hazza09 on September 07, 2020, 01:14:41 PM
Would it be safe to say that if Kelly doesn't get up for the game tomorrow night that he has to go?

Can easily turn him into Fyfe.

Just a worry that if a player is out for 2 games with concussion, when they do come back they are usually a little cautious.

Kelly ruled out now by the coach in his presser.

no eye deer

Would it be safe to say that if Kelly doesn't get up for the game tomorrow night that he has to go?

Just a worry that if a player is out for 2 games with concussion, when they do come back they are usually a little cautious.

He’s not playing. Trade him and out on your never again list.

Hazza09

Quote from: no eye deer on September 07, 2020, 07:12:01 PM

He’s not playing. Trade him and out on your never again list.

Yep! He’s officially on my never again list. Didn’t have him all season and whenever he was a POD in a match up he would go huge eg that 190 he scored. Bring him in for Neale and he gave me a half of footy, then he does this.

Not the first time Kelly has burnt me.

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on September 06, 2020, 09:09:39 PM

::)

Bytel to K Coleman
Balta to Gawn                        leaves 2 trades,  $46,700           Riccardie at F6.

:-\

shower.  Kelly J   Z Williams both out.  Still 2 trades left, 1 for this Rd. Out of 10 leagues 8 have the bye this week. Sounds OK ?  the other 2 are made up of my own private and  1 money league. Look about 100 clear on those so shutty eye and keep trades. So that leaves Simpkin, J Kelly and Z Williams as worries with 2 trades and 2 Rds to go with current rating 999. It's a typical SC season where caviar can turn into shower in seconds.

??? ::) ;)

Hazza09

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on September 08, 2020, 06:51:00 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on September 06, 2020, 09:09:39 PM

::)

Bytel to K Coleman
Balta to Gawn                        leaves 2 trades,  $46,700           Riccardie at F6.

:-\

shower.  Kelly J   Z Williams both out.  Still 2 trades left, 1 for this Rd. Out of 10 leagues 8 have the bye this week. Sounds OK ?  the other 2 are made up of my own private and  1 money league. Look about 100 clear on those so shutty eye and keep trades. So that leaves Simpkin, J Kelly and Z Williams as worries with 2 trades and 2 Rds to go with current rating 999. It's a typical SC season where caviar can turn into shower in seconds.

??? ::) ;)

Well I was looking at Riccardi at F6, but after his game tonight I’m not to sure. Was completely out of the game and with Finlayson back  in Riccardi might even get dropped.
How things can change in the space of 1 game  :-\