WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2020

Started by Purple 77, September 12, 2020, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Purple 77

Trade Period 1 is now over - no more trading of picks is allowed.

Purple 77

Trade Period 2 is OPEN

Rules:
- Where previously this was strictly 1 for 1, 2 for 2 movements etc, you now have some flexibility! Provided that you STAY WITHIN THE CAP AT ALL TIMES, your list size can be between 41-44 (44 being the max number of players on a WXV list atm), allowing you to do 1 for 2 or 2 for 1 deals, etc.
- If you started the trade period below the cap, then you are only permitted to do trades that increase or maintain your overall salary cap.
- You are permitted FOUR LIST MOVEMENTS. A list movement is defined as the trading out of a player. If you trade 1 player and get 2 back, this counts as 1 movement for you, and 2 movements for the other team.
- On-trading a player ALSO counts as a list movement. If I trade Cale Morton for Jimmy Toumpas, then Jimmy Toumpas for Jordan Gysberts, I haven't made one list movement, I've made two (1 for trading out Morton, 1 for trading out Toumpas). Again, movements are defined as the trading out of a player.
- I rule on all trades in this period (except for ones I'm involved in). These decisions are final.
- Trade Period closes at Wednesday 11.59.59pm AEDST February 17th (being the day before the first pre-season match)

Remember, all discussion goes in the confab thread. If you have any questions, PM me, or direct them there :)

Holz

Dublin Trade: Colin O'Riordan + Connor Downie + Levi Casboult
Dublin Recieve: Bigau Nyoun + Marc Murphy + McBride

Seoul Trade:  Bigau Nyoun + Marc Murphy
Seoul Recieve: Connor Downie + Levi Casboult

Dillos Trade: McBride
Dillos Recieve: Colin O'Riordan

MM fits in at the retirement village not Seoul. Downie and Roids are good youth so they get moved

iZander

Quote from: Holz on December 20, 2020, 01:36:26 PM

MM fits in at the retirement village not Seoul. Downie and Roids are good youth so they get moved
Riordan isn’t too bad and this helps holz out with cap to allow him to get MM

JBs-Hawks

Confirmed.

Purple 77

Approved. There is no neg worthy element to this trade for me.

Urbaninfinnity

It's been a long wait, but it's over

Beijing trade: David Mundy + James Aish

Mexico trade: Chayce Jones + Taylor Duryea

Reasoning: Obviously I need to shed cap, just trading around spuds isn't a nice way to go about it, so here's the alternative. After numerous discussions that fell on their face, this is the one that goes through.

I got Mundy to push for a flag, but that backfired with the cap issues haha, Pk agreed to take him on and part with Chayce given his numerous young mids. I also liked the look of Duryea for some nice utility in the forward line, parting with Aish to get it done.

By my estimate this gets rid of enough cap to get me under: (430 + 250) - (124 + 228) = 328k gone

Pk to confirm

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on February 17, 2021, 08:08:13 PM
It's been a long wait, but it's over

Reasoning: Obviously I need to shed cap, just trading around spuds isn't a nice way to go about it, so here's the alternative. After numerous discussions that fell on their face, this is the one that goes through.

I got Mundy to push for a flag, but that backfired with the cap issues haha, Pk agreed to take him on and part with Chayce given his numerous young mids. I also liked the look of Duryea for some nice utility in the forward line, parting with Aish to get it done.

By my estimate this gets rid of enough cap to get me under: (430 + 250) - (124 + 228) = 328k gone

Pk to confirm

Mundy might only have 1 year left, but he will keep my mids and utils pretty solid, hopefully enough to kick into finals.
Aish decent backup for when injuries stack up again.

Confirmed

Purple 77

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on February 17, 2021, 08:08:13 PM

Trade approved.

I'm comfortable at the balance of the trade in this instance, being an old proven scorer FOR young, speculative potential.

Also, the trade period is now closed.