Main Menu

EXV Finals Week 2

Started by Holz, September 02, 2020, 10:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Might be helped by what looks to be an OOP Def situation with Rampe and Andrews both injured... Still would need his guns to underperform and my non-guns to overperform. Wouldn't bet on it.

Holz

Russian Roulettes   (15.   7.   97   )    lost to    Swiss Storm   (18.   6.   114   )

Zorko was brilliant but it was an absolute disaster for Russia, Riccardi turned into a pumpkin, Beryy got injured just after the 25% TOG cut off and everyone just sucked. Wines Stewart Hawkins were all very good and then unlike Russia nobody but Hurley played poorly.

Greek Titans   (17.   6.   108   )    def    Belarus Bison   (16.   11.   107   )

Greece had a donut down back and a OOP fwd so essentially playing a man and a half short and still came out winners. Lucky for them Crisp Cerra Steele Gawn Ellis Serong Guthrie Caleb all played well. Long list i know. Boak tried his best to carry but this loss could easily have been avoided if Grundy played liked Grundy. All he needed was 9 extra points and they would be in the prelim.

Something to note but that without the mid season trade of billings to cerra, Greece would be packing their bags today so it shows the importance of a tiny tweak to your team.

LaHug

Bummer :( Should've made Boak captain and I'd be through.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on September 10, 2020, 12:50:03 PM
Bummer :( Should've made Boak captain and I'd be through.

yeah losing by 1 point stinks.

I think its fair to say though i expect Bison to be back here next year

Holz

Greek Titans   (17.   9.   111   )    def    Belarus Bison   (16.   11.   107   )

Score correction. Because of the donut stuffing up my spreadsheet i didn't give Titans HGA so they actually won by 4 points.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on September 10, 2020, 12:56:53 PM
I think its fair to say though i expect Bison to be back here next year

All depends on Treloar's hamstrings...

Hawka

Wowee
bad luck LH  :(
I swear i named a team but all these rounds coming  at you must have just presumed i did !

Holz

Quote from: Hawka on September 10, 2020, 01:20:55 PM
Wowee
I swear i named a team but all these rounds coming  at you must have just presumed i did !

prelim is up now and its just normal afl rounds now so name away

LaHug

Quote from: Hawka on September 10, 2020, 01:20:55 PM
Wowee

Looks like we both tried our best to limp over the line with injuries and a few spuds but you managed to limp better :P

Good luck next round!