R15 Trades

Started by RoughRed, August 31, 2020, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoughRed

Thinking of Macrae => Merrett and Serong =>Gaff
Why not ... dropped a further 4000 places last week

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Projected scores don't mean much. But projected over 2000 if Josh Kelly is rested and of course more if he plays. No trades this week In 10 leagues and have the double chance in 9, guess which one is my main ? Yep, the one I finished 5th in. Rating 1509 and still on the rise.

;)

HoleMeal

Ranked 890th but going for cash league win. Won last week through to the Prelim so no trades this week for me.
Have 4 left. Thinking hold til next week and then cash in 2 cows and turn Thurlow into Maynard.

Hazza09

I have 11 trades and 61k and I’m in the preliminary final in 7 out of my 8 leagues.

I wouldn’t mind trading Serong to Merrett but thinking of waiting an extra round to bring in Oliver instead.
Also think the Goldstein experiment has failed and it’s time for Gawn to come back in, but he does have a 165 BE.

Would it be a bad idea to trade out dead wood this week for cash?

Close - Fullarton
Ruscoe - Dow
Ling - 102k rookie

Leaves me with 250k and 8 trades.

bkimm32

Welp last weeks trade of Neale to Kelly backfired so now I’m without Neale and probably have Kelly missing

flowering Mumford

No idea what I’ll do. 8 trades and 300k to spend however.... overall rank 2700 and only have Simpkin, Bailey Smith and possibly Josh Kelly missing so hopefully should jump up some ranking points this round

jfitty

Strongly considering Kelly > JPK this week to free up some cash ??? ???

Knowing Kelly, he'll be out 2 weeks no doubt..

Rusty00

Was fully expecting NicNat to be rested this round and was ready to pivot back to Gawn.

Thinking I might do it anyway, as surely NicNat either gets rested one round, or "managed" in game

Thewizz71

Is a Rankine downgrade worth it?

jbjimmyjb

Quote from: Hazza09 on August 31, 2020, 06:42:48 PM
I have 11 trades and 61k and I’m in the preliminary final in 7 out of my 8 leagues.

I wouldn’t mind trading Serong to Merrett but thinking of waiting an extra round to bring in Oliver instead.
Also think the Goldstein experiment has failed and it’s time for Gawn to come back in, but he does have a 165 BE.

Would it be a bad idea to trade out dead wood this week for cash?

Close - Fullarton
Ruscoe - Dow
Ling - 102k rookie

Leaves me with 250k and 8 trades.
That's what I'm doing.
Close, Cameron, Xerri > 102k rookies

Gives me 470k in the bank.

Next week can get Mosquito > Fyfe in alongside 2 more 102k rookies, following week should be able to afford Draper > Gawn.
And then I have 1-2 trades left for Round 18.

jfitty

Is anyone tempted to not trade at all this week if you're just going for league?

Personally I'll need to use 3 trades to complete my team, leaving me with 1 - might be better to see this week off them pull the trigger in case?

Wanderer

Quote from: jfitty on September 01, 2020, 03:53:45 PM
Is anyone tempted to not trade at all this week if you're just going for league?

Personally I'll need to use 3 trades to complete my team, leaving me with 1 - might be better to see this week off them pull the trigger in case?

I would hold off if you are just going for league unless you have a rookie that is ripe for the culling. Give yourself this round to see what other carnage unfolds before you make any further trades.

FWIW I'm not trading this week and have 6 trades left, with only one position to fill to have full premo (but still have D.Smith that I will probably upgrade later as well).

Samsturmfels

I have a dilemma if 78.1k will be enough to go Grundy (595k BE 147) to Gawn (673.9k 165 BE) next week? Any Predictions?

Wanderer

Quote from: Samsturmfels on September 01, 2020, 04:49:16 PM
I have a dilemma if 78.1k will be enough to go Grundy (595k BE 147) to Gawn (673.9k 165 BE) next week? Any Predictions?

Gawn has the easier matchup in terms of his team winning and him getting more of the points, but the game might be over early and they rest him in the last qtr.

Grundy playing the harder team but their ruck stocks not that good and it might be a closer game, so might have more TOG.

Gawn with the higher BE and will fall more in price if he doesn't hit his BE than Grundy at the lower price, so I would put my money on $78.1k being enough.

You have no choice but to wait until next week anyway, so why not just wait?

bkimm32

Any rookies worth grabbing?

jfitty

Quote from: bkimm32 on September 01, 2020, 04:58:35 PM
Any rookies worth grabbing?

Hoping Gould comes in..

Not sure about Dow for the Tigers? Otherwise we're probably about at the stage of just grabbing 102k benchwarmers.