Steven May

Started by barlowlove, August 26, 2020, 10:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barlowlove

Interested in people's general thoughts on Steven May as D6.

Has had his bye, priced at $432k, has scored 90+ 8 out of his last 9. Tempted by his value proposition, as bringing him in this week allows me to also bring in Walters for Rankine.

Rusty00

Quote from: barlowlove on August 26, 2020, 10:26:45 AM

Has had his bye, priced at $432k, has scored 90+ 8 out of his last 9. Tempted by his value proposition, as bringing him in this week allows me to also bring in Walters for Rankine.
I looked at him last week when I had to bring in defenders for Sicily and Houston.

As you said, he fits the bill in terms of recent scoring, bye, value, etc. but his lack of solid scoring history was stopping me picking him (bit like Luke McDonald).

Could be a good pick-up for the run home though.

crowls

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 26, 2020, 11:01:46 AM
Quote from: barlowlove on August 26, 2020, 10:26:45 AM

I looked at him last week when I had to bring in defenders for Sicily and Houston.

As you said, he fits the bill in terms of recent scoring, bye, value, etc. but his lack of solid scoring history was stopping me picking him (bit like Luke McDonald).

Could be a good pick-up for the run home though.
Might be my option to save cash and trade DOC.  who has avg 77.5 over past 8 games.   Cost me 100k in lost value and about 200 points having this bloke.    Would have been good to have the balls to do doc to McDonald 5 weeks ago.