R14 trades

Started by enzedder, August 24, 2020, 01:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

For me I'll be moving Rankine out. I wanted to last week but had to keep him and cop another 50 odd. Just the one trade.
Rankine to Walters.

Thewizz71

May just do the one also.
Downgrade from Rankine -> ?. Allow for some upgrading in the following rounds.
Only missing Neale this week. He looked like he was ready for a rest at the weekend.

tkringle

Quote from: Thewizz71 on August 24, 2020, 01:31:37 PM
May just do the one also.
Downgrade from Rankine -> ?. Allow for some upgrading in the following rounds.
Only missing Neale this week. He looked like he was ready for a rest at the weekend.

Round 14 is first week of finals if your looking at leagues. Would want to hope your around the week after to use those upgrades!

RaisyDaisy

I'll be shifting into Best 18 mode

Omac to Riccardi, then my 2 worst "prems" to Lloyd and Petracca

Fid

Aarts to Andrew Brayshaw

Xerri to Mosquito

enzedder

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 24, 2020, 01:56:46 PM
I'll be shifting into Best 18 mode

Omac to Riccardi, then my 2 worst "prems" to Lloyd and Petracca
Looks good for you RD. Would like to upgrade Brodie Smith to Lloyd and do similar but probably 100k short.

Samsturmfels

Rankine to Jack Martin (hopefully he can keep up his 100 ave)
Close to Riccardi

Wont have any rookies left on field. Only have one player averaging under 90 (Angus) and have docherty (will be 5 trades left). Am missing Bont and Brayshaw (who i traded out rd 1  :'( ) and trac and loyd  :'(

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Currently have 18 prems for this round so depends how the scores are unfolding. May go Simpson to lowest priced F/M just for the cash. If going ok, just the one trade. If in the kaka J Bytel to A Brayshaw and Neale on the bench with A B  going forward to fill that line too after this rd.

:-\

Nah, something about the above just doesn't sit right. If Gawn is named and does ok I want him in for Rd 15. Just a cash trade unless the wheels fall off at the selection table is looking very likely especially after checking 1st week of the finals in my leagues.

whynot102

Darcy Cameron to anybody can’t believe I fielded him over Draper cost a 100 points

Mat0369

Simpson to Riccardi I've locked in. Even though I literally just said no more GWS players in my side. I need to trade Cameron to a premium but can't afford many options that are worth the cash. Basically leaves me with Williamson down back as my only rookie. I can't even double downgrade because the rookies look bare and I won't make all the much cash downgrading Bell anyway

Judd Magic

Georgiades > Riccardi
Rankine > Jack Martin (POD)
McPherson > Sheppard (POD)

$57,500 in the kitty, 3 trades remaining and M8 left to upgrade.

Overall rank 2,223.

Will stop trading till after the bye rounds and hopefully will be able to do my final upgrade then.

enzedder

Rankine to Walters is locked in.

Also considering upgrading Brodie Smith (bye/4 games left) to Haynes (had bye/5 games left) and Close to Riccardi.
Probably will.

bkimm32

Is supercoach not letting anyone else make the 3rd of 3 trades? Lol

When it allows me, I’ll be going close + schoenberg > mosquito + riccardi and probably laird > z.williams or saad

Will give me enough cash next week to upgrade Bytel and make a few sideways prem trades.

enzedder

Quote from: bkimm32 on August 25, 2020, 07:29:16 AM

When it allows me, I’ll be going close + schoenberg > mosquito + riccardi and probably laird > z.williams or saad

Will give me enough cash next week to upgrade Bytel and make a few sideways prem trades.
3 trades works fine for me.

barlowlove

Quote from: bkimm32 on August 25, 2020, 07:29:16 AM

It wasn't working on my mobile, but its working on the desktop.