Simpson to Parker

Wanderer

Sicily to Ryan
Doedee to Z.Williams

jvalles69

Quote from: shaker on August 19, 2020, 02:20:52 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 19, 2020, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 17, 2020, 04:09:20 PM
A few options, 3rd option least likely.  1 seems the obvious move and worry about Viney and Butler later, however I do need to win my h2h in my cash league to ensure a top 8 spot.

1. Serong to Danger and another downgrade elsewhere (prob bring Cavarra in so I have forward cover).

or

2. Viney to Danger and Butler to Petracca

or

3. Nic Nat back to Gawn and another downgrade.

Yep, gonna focus on my cash league so will go option 1 and hope Nic Nat doesn't miss any games from here on in.  Think I'm even going to trade Grundy to Gawn on the Pies bye cos Nic has a decent run home now.
Be aware that Nic Nat's bye fell perfectly in the middle of that condensed block of matches expect the Eagles to be playing finals and Nic Nat to be rested in the next block.

The good thing is after this week, Eagles play the rest of their games very early in the rounds so I should know unless he's a late out.

shaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 19, 2020, 03:57:17 PM
A few options, 3rd option least likely.  1 seems the obvious move and worry about Viney and Butler later, however I do need to win my h2h in my cash league to ensure a top 8 spot.

1. Serong to Danger and another downgrade elsewhere (prob bring Cavarra in so I have forward cover).

or

or

Yep, gonna focus on my cash league so will go option 1 and hope Nic Nat doesn't miss any games from here on in.  Think I'm even going to trade Grundy to Gawn on the Pies bye cos Nic has a decent run home now.
Be aware that Nic Nat's bye fell perfectly in the middle of that condensed block of matches expect the Eagles to be playing finals and Nic Nat to be rested in the next block.

The good thing is after this week, Eagles play the rest of their games very early in the rounds so I should know unless he's a late out.
True and if you haven't squandered trades like me you might have enough to sideways out of trouble anyway ;)

jvalles69

Quote from: shaker on August 19, 2020, 04:05:17 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 19, 2020, 03:57:17 PM

or

or

True and if you haven't squandered trades like me you might have enough to sideways out of trouble anyway ;)

Oh I've squandered it's safe to say... :-X

PowerBug

Simpson to Foot
Crisp to Lloyd

Throwing the key away

crowls

Quote from: PowerBug on August 19, 2020, 05:24:19 PM
Simpson to Foot
Crisp to Lloyd

Throwing the key away
I want LLoyd as well,  I don't want to admit I want Lloyd.   If only all players can get paid to play kick to kick and take kickins.   About time the p.... had a  low scoring game so i can afford him. ::)

Carn

Simpson to Foot
Crisp to Lloyd

Throwing the key away

This feels so sideways. Have you upgraded all you on filed rooks?

Ringo

Simpson to Foot
Watson to Saad (another deadwood of bench)

Fid

Quote from: Fid on August 17, 2020, 11:40:30 PM
So glad I went this way in ROUND 10

OUT  Sicily ($603,900)  IN Zac Williams ($460,700)

OUT  Hill ($266,400) IN  Schoenberg ($117,300)

OUT  McInerney ($232,900)  IN Tom Stewart ($443,000)

Two premos for the price of one...

This week I will probably go

Sam Simpson to Bailey Smith via Close

Andrew McPherson to Luke Ryan

with $48,000 in the kitty

I'm now thinking of holding off on the Bailey Smith trade (with impending bye) and go for a rookie and keep my kitty for later....

Sam Simpson to Foot via Close and McPherson to Luke Ryan, thus leaving $368,900 in the kitty, for an upgrade to trade Aarts next week for maybe either a Freo player in Fyfe or Brayshaw

whynot102

Anyone thinking about Angus Brayshaw or Simpkin as cheap upgrades for Simpson or downgrade for Yeo

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: whynot102 on August 19, 2020, 10:03:12 PM
Anyone thinking about Angus Brayshaw or Simpkin as cheap upgrades for Simpson or downgrade for Yeo
Seriously considering Simpkin

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on August 19, 2020, 10:11:53 PM
Quote from: whynot102 on August 19, 2020, 10:03:12 PM
Seriously considering Simpkin
I picked up both Baz Smith and Simpkin when they were flying. At times they have really frustrating to own but good to see them do well on the weekend

Quote from: Carn on August 19, 2020, 05:55:17 PM
Simpson to Foot
Crisp to Lloyd

Throwing the key away

This feels so sideways. Have you upgraded all you on filed rooks?
keep Crisp for now. Doesnt have the rd 15 bye which is handy. You could always trade him just before rd 16.

Thinking of getting in Parish (as only have 455k to spend). Has been solid last 7 games but i am worried about his shower fixture and lack of high ceiling.

Thoughts?

tommy10

Simpson/Rankine to Walters/Foot

Hazza09

These are my trade options for the week:

1. Gawn ( if he’s out ) to NN or Goldy, I’m not sure which way to go on this. Worried NN will get rested during SC finals.

2. Simpson to B Smith or Simpkin.

3. If Gawn is playing I’ll be doing Simpson to Foot & Aarts or Rankine to B Smith or Simpkin.

I’m clearly hoping for Option 3.
Have to rule out overall now and just focus on H2H SC Finals.