Round 13 Trades

Started by _wato, August 16, 2020, 11:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: jfitty on August 17, 2020, 08:35:40 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on August 17, 2020, 08:10:53 PM
I thought this round was teams and two trades and then back to 3 and night before the game the rest of the way?

I have Sicily, Yeo and Simpson that all need to go. I was thinking Sicily to Ryan and Yeo to Parker but I won't have the cash using just two trades. Possibly Sicily to Zac Williams instead.

I forgot about Williams.. 3 tons in a row, cheap-ish and a decent POD.
He is but not the most durable player.

Fid

So glad I went this way in ROUND 10

OUT  Sicily ($603,900)  IN Zac Williams ($460,700)

OUT  Hill ($266,400) IN  Schoenberg ($117,300)

OUT  McInerney ($232,900)  IN Tom Stewart ($443,000)

Two premos for the price of one...

This week I will probably go

Sam Simpson to Bailey Smith via Close

Andrew McPherson to Luke Ryan

with $48,000 in the kitty

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Fid on August 17, 2020, 11:40:30 PM
So glad I went this way in ROUND 10

OUT  Sicily ($603,900)  IN Zac Williams ($460,700)

OUT  Hill ($266,400) IN  Schoenberg ($117,300)

OUT  McInerney ($232,900)  IN Tom Stewart ($443,000)

Two premos for the price of one...

This week I will probably go

Sam Simpson to Bailey Smith via Close

Andrew McPherson to Luke Ryan

with $48,000 in the kitty
nice trades.

I'm going Aarts/Cameron to Parish/Foot.

Anyone else having huge cash issues? I currently only have 9 k in bank and only rankine as the only rookie over 200k (and the others dont look like making quick cash  :'( ).

bkimm32

Rusty00

Rusty00

Have Sicily and McPherson to deal with, so at this stage it will be

Sicily > Ryan
McPherson > Foot (Houston back to defence)

Keeper27

Sicily + Simpson OUT
Ryan + Foot IN
$383K left to upgrade Close

enzedder

Quote from: enzedder on August 17, 2020, 07:32:33 PM
Rankine and Georgiades to Walters and Foot.
Rampe out has forced me into changing my plans...Rankine stays a week.
Rampe and Georgiades to ZWilliams and Foot.
Can afford Lloyd and considered Haynes but at Zac's price I can probably do Rankine to Walters the week after.

Carn

Have to go down to Ried/Hutchesson to get Simpkin and skip Foot:
D.Cameron > Simpkin
Buderick > Ried

Which would you recommend?

crowls

What do people know about foot/reid.    Hoping to loophole def rookie and only trade sicily if I get less than 50.  some def prems looking to drop in price for next week. 
Simpson down this week to foot as I am not sure who will available next week,  serong has to go as BE 102.   
So do serong>zerrett/adams.  250k in the bank
Downgrade Sicily to Maynard/Haynes next week pocket to look at ruck/fwd options  May be able to do Draper>McInerney or Ryder   Non Prems are R2 and have B Smith/Ladhams/Simpkin at F4-5-6

whynot102

Angus Brayshaw for Yeo bank $60k Simpson to rookie bank $240k or Simpson to rookie Yeo to Josh Kelly or alike

Rusty00

Quote from: crowls on August 18, 2020, 08:17:16 PM
What do people know about foot/reid.    Hoping to loophole def rookie and only trade sicily if I get less than 50.  some def prems looking to drop in price for next week. 
Simpson down this week to foot as I am not sure who will available next week,  serong has to go as BE 102.   
Downgrade Sicily to Maynard/Haynes next week pocket to look at ruck/fwd options  May be able to do Draper>McInerney or Ryder   Non Prems are R2 and have B Smith/Ladhams/Simpkin at F4-5-6
Don't really know much about Foot or Reid, but based on where each of their respective teams are at, you would think that Foot has more of a change to hang around

crowls

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 18, 2020, 11:58:03 PM
Quote from: crowls on August 18, 2020, 08:17:16 PM
Don't really know much about Foot or Reid, but based on where each of their respective teams are at, you would think that Foot has more of a change to hang around
thanks rusty,  hoping a few playing rooks turn up for the r16 bye

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 17, 2020, 04:09:20 PM
A few options, 3rd option least likely.  1 seems the obvious move and worry about Viney and Butler later, however I do need to win my h2h in my cash league to ensure a top 8 spot.

1. Serong to Danger and another downgrade elsewhere (prob bring Cavarra in so I have forward cover).

or

2. Viney to Danger and Butler to Petracca

or

3. Nic Nat back to Gawn and another downgrade.

Yep, gonna focus on my cash league so will go option 1 and hope Nic Nat doesn't miss any games from here on in.  Think I'm even going to trade Grundy to Gawn on the Pies bye cos Nic has a decent run home now.

shaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 19, 2020, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 17, 2020, 04:09:20 PM
A few options, 3rd option least likely.  1 seems the obvious move and worry about Viney and Butler later, however I do need to win my h2h in my cash league to ensure a top 8 spot.

1. Serong to Danger and another downgrade elsewhere (prob bring Cavarra in so I have forward cover).

or

2. Viney to Danger and Butler to Petracca

or

3. Nic Nat back to Gawn and another downgrade.

Yep, gonna focus on my cash league so will go option 1 and hope Nic Nat doesn't miss any games from here on in.  Think I'm even going to trade Grundy to Gawn on the Pies bye cos Nic has a decent run home now.
Be aware that Nic Nat's bye fell perfectly in the middle of that condensed block of matches expect the Eagles to be playing finals and Nic Nat to be rested in the next block.