Round 13 Trades

Started by _wato, August 16, 2020, 11:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Well I am well and truly up it this week. Yeo and Sicily to deal with, GC play two games in 5 days so I daresay they'll be resting some players (Rankine likely, so theres a forward donut)
Sholl will probably cop the Crows rotation system which leaves me with no defensive cover as well and my bench has 1 warm body in the MIDS (Wicks who was average).

I also have no cash, and it's only 2 trades not 3.

Yeo > Gaff
Sicily > Haynes

6 trades left now, fearing I may not have enough despite the extras.

Thewizz71

Trade 1: Sicily -> Ryan.
Trade 2: Wait for more selection carnage. At least it's normal naming of teams for a change.

_wato

Quote from: Thewizz71 on August 16, 2020, 11:52:00 PM
Trade 2: Wait for more selection carnage. At least it's normal naming of teams for a change.

Love the Ryan pick. Spewing I am literally devoid of any cash.

crowls

sicily>lloyd/laird/ryan/maynard
serong>oscar/merrett/fyfe

jfitty

Sicily to Ryan as well I'm thinking..

But concerned that Sholl and Ruscoe might get a rest, and if Rivers doesn't get a call up I'll need to make a downngrade..

bkimm32

Welp so much for having Luke Ryan as a POD. Every man and his dog is going to have him after this week.

Samsturmfels

Would like to get Fyfe back in, but will probably not be able to get him. Might get a west coast midfielder or someone like Parish,

jvalles69

A few options, 3rd option least likely.  1 seems the obvious move and worry about Viney and Butler later, however I do need to win my h2h in my cash league to ensure a top 8 spot.

1. Serong to Danger and another downgrade elsewhere (prob bring Cavarra in so I have forward cover).

or

2. Viney to Danger and Butler to Petracca

or

3. Nic Nat back to Gawn and another downgrade.

no eye deer

No, it’s not. Teams named at 6:20 the night before their game for the rest of the season.

shaker

Quote from: no eye deer on August 17, 2020, 04:37:37 PM

No, it’s not. Teams named at 6:20 the night before their game for the rest of the season.
Correct but at least we see 5 game lineups before the friday night game starts.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 17, 2020, 04:09:20 PM
A few options, 3rd option least likely.  1 seems the obvious move and worry about Viney and Butler later, however I do need to win my h2h in my cash league to ensure a top 8 spot.

1. Serong to Danger and another downgrade elsewhere (prob bring Cavarra in so I have forward cover).

or

2. Viney to Danger and Butler to Petracca

or

3. Nic Nat back to Gawn and another downgrade.

Probably give Gawn a week to see if he’s right and go down in price before bringing him back in

whynot102

Is Yeo to Angus Brayshaw a trap also have Simpson to deal with there goes any upgrades

enzedder

Rankine and Georgiades to Walters and Foot.

Mat0369

I thought this round was teams and two trades and then back to 3 and night before the game the rest of the way?

I have Sicily, Yeo and Simpson that all need to go. I was thinking Sicily to Ryan and Yeo to Parker but I won't have the cash using just two trades. Possibly Sicily to Zac Williams instead.

jfitty

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 17, 2020, 08:10:53 PM
I thought this round was teams and two trades and then back to 3 and night before the game the rest of the way?

I have Sicily, Yeo and Simpson that all need to go. I was thinking Sicily to Ryan and Yeo to Parker but I won't have the cash using just two trades. Possibly Sicily to Zac Williams instead.

I forgot about Williams.. 3 tons in a row, cheap-ish and a decent POD.