Trading Max Gawn Out

Started by alex1234, August 07, 2020, 10:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewizz71

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 13, 2020, 03:15:41 PM
I'm looking at trading Gawn to Nic Nat. Their prices are trending in other directions strongly, which means even in a couple of weeks you'd be able to trade Nic Nat back to Gawn for only a 40-60k price difference. But the 200k it generates for me this week allows me to trade a rookie to a premo.
As a season long Nic Nat owner, a word of warning. Has been very frustrating with TOG around 70% max. Last 2 weeks very impressive scores, but those 80's & 90's when Gawn was smashing out 150+'s was vert depressing.
Beware  ???

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Thewizz71 on August 13, 2020, 03:18:29 PM
I'm looking at trading Gawn to Nic Nat. Their prices are trending in other directions strongly, which means even in a couple of weeks you'd be able to trade Nic Nat back to Gawn for only a 40-60k price difference. But the 200k it generates for me this week allows me to trade a rookie to a premo.
As a season long Nic Nat owner, a word of warning. Has been very frustrating with TOG around 70% max. Last 2 weeks very impressive scores, but those 80's & 90's when Gawn was smashing out 150+'s was vert depressing.
Beware  ???
Yeah i definitely understand that, he's been getting more minutes lately though?

Samsturmfels

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 13, 2020, 03:20:42 PM
Quote from: Thewizz71 on August 13, 2020, 03:18:29 PM
Beware  ???
Yeah i definitely understand that, he's been getting more minutes lately though?
Pretty sure he had the most TOG since possibly 2016 im pretty sure i heard.

Rusty00

At the moment, I've settled on this as well. NicNat has some very appealing ruck match-ups to come.

Normally I wouldn't even consider this, but when the word "managed" is used when discussing someone's injury it doesn't prosper well for the coming weeks.

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 13, 2020, 03:53:21 PM
At the moment, I've settled on this as well. NicNat has some very appealing ruck match-ups to come.

Normally I wouldn't even consider this, but when the word "managed" is used when discussing someone's injury it doesn't prosper well for the coming weeks.
At least the positive is, we'll get to see whether Gawn comes in before tonights game. Not that it matters for you guys but my 2nd trade if I trade Gawn out will be bringing in one of Haynes or Lloyd.

Bones Bombers

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 13, 2020, 03:55:16 PM

At least the positive is, we'll get to see whether Gawn comes in before tonights game. Not that it matters for you guys but my 2nd trade if I trade Gawn out will be bringing in one of Haynes or Lloyd.
We won’t though will we? Teams are only announced the night before the game each day.

no eye deer

Quote from: Bones Bombers on August 13, 2020, 05:42:04 PM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 13, 2020, 03:55:16 PM

We won’t though will we? Teams are only announced the night before the game each day.

Correct, unfortunately and its staying that way until the end of the season.

Bones Bombers

I just decided to trade Gawn to Goldy. Not real happy about having to sideways trade.
But it’s kind of the same as a rookie downgrade cash wise and I can still bring in Whitfield to improve the team overall.

shaker

Just on the AFL site Dee's ruck crisis with Luke Jackson doing a hammy and reported Gawn suffering from a tear behind his left shoulder and a PCL issue dose not sound to good.

justaverage

If I have to trade Gawn it will be to Neale