WXV Trade Confabulation 2020

Started by Koop, July 26, 2020, 11:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

"SELL IT"  ;D

A lot of people seem to be looking for a starting forward, and I've put up Luke Dahlhaus for trade, but for some reason he seems to be getting frowned upon, so I'm going to give you some perspective and show you that he is in fact a very worthy piece

- He just turned 28, has plenty of footy left
- He has years and years of 90+ avg in his history
- He averaged 85 just last year
- He was averaging over 80 this year before he missed a big chunk of the season injured, and his 70avg includes an injured score of 7

He's a 80-85fwd all day long, but here's the kicker

- Only 20 fwd players this year averaged 85 or more
- Petracca, Whitfield, Brayshaw, Greenwood, Simpkin, B.Smith and Dawson will all lose fwd status next year, and guys like Parish and Bolton are maybe 50/50 to keep it
- Mathieson and Jenkins in the Top 20 are irrelevant and can be removed

That leaves the following forwards for next year, who went 85+ this year:
Hawkins, Dusty, Walters, Heeney, Ryder, Dixon, Gray, Butters, Ladhams and Dev Smith.

Thats' it!

We know that Sidebottom and Dunkley are going to get forward status

We'll be lucky to have 10 forwards average 90+ next year

A fit Dahl going 80-85+ ain't too bad after all of that - even more so when you realise most of next years likely 90+ forwards are probably not attainable for the most part

Looking to get a good def or mid in return :)

kilbluff1985

if any of the top 8 teams want more depth we can do 2 of jjk/hill/broad/mackay for a 1st round pick

iZander

Parker could be gone tonight, offers must contain a starting fwd Or defender

Purple 77

Apologies for the delay in trade vote ppl, will send out today.

Also  note that the De Goey trade has been deleted, due to pre existing interests not being correctly informed of his trade

Nige

Cairo

Defenders
On the Market: James Frawley, Daniel McKenzie, Ben Stratton, Corey Ellis, Jake Pasini
Could be Moved: Alex Keath, Oleg Markov, Buku Khamis, Jacob Kennerley, Matt McGuinness
Probably Staying: Tom Stewart, Nick Vlastuin, Jeremy McGovern, Shane Edwards, Josh Worrell

Midfielders
On the Market: Dayne Beams, Kyle Dunkley
Could be Moved: Mitch Robinson, Mark Hutchings, Fraser Turner, Tom Joyce
Probably Staying: Taylor Adams, Hugh McCluggage, Hugh Greenwood, Jye Caldwell, Tom Sparrow, Will Snelling, Riley Garcia

Rucks
Could be Moved: Rory Lobb, Matthew Flynn, Shane Mumford
Probably Staying:

Forwards
On the Market: Sam Lloyd, Travis Colyer, Sean Lemmens, Ben Crocker, Jacob Townsend, Darren Minchington
Could be Moved: David Zaharakis, Ben Brown, Jason Castagna, Alex Neal-Bullen, Jake Melksham, Ollie Hanrahan, Mathew Walker
Probably Staying: TJ Lynch, Lincoln McCarthy

Mostly needing depth and/or a '4' of every line (D4/M4/F4) and to try and make some sort of decision on our ruck situation.

Open to talks about anyone, but the guys in red are pretty unlikely to be going anywhere.

Discord preferred for discussion, FB works if you have me added (or want to add me), FF least preferred.

Torpedo10

Jordan De Goey is on the move, and will likely be gone tonight.

Contact me via Discord or PMs.

Nige

For anyone interested in top end talent, Pick 8 available for a high end starter, a combo of players or an equivalent top end talent. Also can be paired with a player or players as well obviously.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nige on September 30, 2020, 09:49:16 AM
For anyone interested in top end talent, Pick 8 available for a high end starter, a combo of players or an equivalent top end talent. Also can be paired with a player or players as well obviously.

A high end started  ???

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 30, 2020, 10:56:27 AM
Quote from: Nige on September 30, 2020, 09:49:16 AM

A high end started  ???
I mean, if Cotch is going for 13 then I figure a top 10 pick nets a better player than him, that's what I meant essentially.

Boomz

On that note :P Pick 5 is also on the table for a premium mid. Happy to discuss additional players/picks.

RaisyDaisy

Pick 2 is on the table as well

Looking for a starting mid as main preference, or possibly a forward/defender

iZander

Pick 3 is on the table for a premium mid or maybe fwd or def

JBs-Hawks

Pick 4 is on the table for a premium

upthemaidens

Pick 53 on the table for a premium+ or an Elite Captain option.
Prefer 120+ avg, but will settle for a 115+avg(Only IF the player is any good)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: upthemaidens on October 01, 2020, 03:12:02 PM
Pick 53 on the table for a premium+ or an Elite Captain option.
Prefer 120+ avg, but will settle for a 115+avg(Only IF the player is any good)

I can probably part with Steele for that, but I'd need Bont & Titch for Pick 57. I'll throw PSD 3 in as a sweetener