Round 9 Trades

Started by whynot102, July 26, 2020, 11:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Thinking two down one up this week with Rozee finally out with Bailey Smith in

enzedder

Not completely sure as yet but with 3 trades...
Dev Smith to Luke Parker
Doedee to Brodie Smith
McInerney to 123k rookie

crowls

Quote from: enzedder on July 27, 2020, 06:50:52 AM
Dev Smith to Luke Parker
Doedee to Brodie Smith
McInerney to 123k rookie
Sorry DooDoo didn't work out for you NZ,  I went Ridley early but have Hunter Clark as my D4,
McInerney went last week and my doctor has told me to get rid of Dev Smith my blood pressure spikes when I look at this scores each week.   Would love to do Smith and Pitt this week but think I am short on cash.    Wonder what Goldy will drop to this week. Might be a ruck option I can afford.

tkringle

Doedee may hopefully only miss one.

shaker

Looking to get Merrett , B Smith and Georgiades in this week got 320K in the bank should be able to manage it.

jvalles69

Georgiades, Baz and hopefully have enough cash to get Sicily too, but may go for Hurn if I can't get Sic.

Wanderer

Quote from: tkringle on July 27, 2020, 12:51:58 PM
Doedee may hopefully only miss one.

Unless Doedee is out 3 or more games, I'm keeping him. Will be a keeper if he can stay on the park.

IntegralX

Now that Marshall is out for 6 weeks, Georgiadies will have some JS so I'll get him in (a week late but whatever)

Probs grab Lloyd while I'm at it and then if I've got enough leftover I'll dump Dev for Whitfield.

enzedder

Quote from: crowls on July 27, 2020, 12:01:52 PM
Dev Smith to Luke Parker
Doedee to Brodie Smith
McInerney to 123k rookie
Sorry DooDoo didn't work out for you NZ,  I went Ridley early but have Hunter Clark as my D4,
McInerney went last week and my doctor has told me to get rid of Dev Smith my blood pressure spikes when I look at this scores each week.   Would love to do Smith and Pitt this week but think I am short on cash.    Wonder what Goldy will drop to this week. Might be a ruck option I can afford.
I brought in Doodahday in R2 for 273k/ hes now 433k / 160k profit and scores of 39, 113, 48, 116, 105, 124 and 31 so reckon that's a win. Traded for Dylan Roberton who hasn't played since R1.
Got Ridley for 410k in R5 too. Had a shower start but unlucky with Melbourne/Ess bye (Gawn C not used) and a couple of R1 injuries (Whitfield/Baz Smith) but looking at 10/10 wins this week.... I'm back haha.
Get rid of your Dev your blood pressure needs it haha. He's so popular it hasn't hurt but from now on it might.

Ingram

Hopefully Noble/D.Smith/(Taylor/T.Green) to Close/George/Lloyd.

Don't know what I'll do if Close is shower.

justaverage

No love for Matthew Ling ?

enzedder

Dev Smith to Luke Parker
Doedee to Brodie Smith
McInerney to 123k rookie
& that rookie will be Close... has earned a second gig after tonight's effort. At 109k with fwd/mid he will be popular.

Ingram

Duncan is going to be hard to resist in a few rounds. Got me thinking of passing on Lloyd to prepare the war chest. I'm thinking Daniel.  Can always upgrade Short later on...

B.

Will prob go
M.King- Close
D.Smith- B. Smith

Need another downgrade. Is Ling a good option?

Stewart in DEF next week looks good

Blues Blues Blues

Thinking 3.
1. Brander to Close [swing Starc to DEF]
2. Devon to Macrae or Josh Kelly
3. King to Greene

Close: not sure on his JS? I also have Simpson for Cats who is stinking it up
Macrae: looks like he is back and ready to post consistent high scores
Kelly: possibly same as Macrae. Also relatively cheap at $580ish
Greene: I love him. I was also toying with Bailey Smith who is $70k cheaper, but I think Greene has a higher ceiling. I also hate Smiths mullet, and 2nd year players scare me a little