R15 Trades

Started by RoughRed, August 31, 2020, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoleMeal

Quote from: jfitty on September 01, 2020, 03:53:45 PM
Is anyone tempted to not trade at all this week if you're just going for league?

Personally I'll need to use 3 trades to complete my team, leaving me with 1 - might be better to see this week off them pull the trigger in case?
I am in 2 hefty cash leagues and made the prelim in both so 100% not trading this week. Have 4 left so makes no sense.
Even if you have more trades left, what happens if 2 of your press get injured this week?
H-O-L-D

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Wanderer on September 01, 2020, 04:58:19 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on September 01, 2020, 04:49:16 PM
I have a dilemma if 78.1k will be enough to go Grundy (595k BE 147) to Gawn (673.9k 165 BE) next week? Any Predictions?

Gawn has the easier matchup in terms of his team winning and him getting more of the points, but the game might be over early and they rest him in the last qtr.

Grundy playing the harder team but their ruck stocks not that good and it might be a closer game, so might have more TOG.

Gawn with the higher BE and will fall more in price if he doesn't hit his BE than Grundy at the lower price, so I would put my money on $78.1k being enough.

You have no choice but to wait until next week anyway, so why not just wait?
my trades this week dictate if ill be able to do that next week. I need to get another premo playing this week.

Grazz

Close > Fullarton my only trade this week.
Leaves me with 4 trades and $255k in the bank.
McInerney > Gawn next week and I have a Full Book
with 3 trades left. Ranked 6800 and just hoping
to win a final or two of some sort before retirement
in 2021.

Samsturmfels

Thinking of doing Brayshaw to JPK, will help me go Grundy-Gawn next week. Not sure if the trade is worth it though? as ill be left with 1 trade after next week and have walters and Jack Martin in my forward line

jfitty

Quote from: Samsturmfels on September 03, 2020, 04:42:44 PM
Thinking of doing Brayshaw to JPK, will help me go Grundy-Gawn next week. Not sure if the trade is worth it though? as ill be left with 1 trade after next week and have walters and Jack Martin in my forward line

Throw caution to the wind I say, go for it

Samsturmfels

Quote from: jfitty on September 03, 2020, 04:45:11 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on September 03, 2020, 04:42:44 PM

Throw caution to the wind I say, go for it
thanks m8.
i have done it.

Hazza09

Looking onto the next Round which starts tomorrow, but is it worth keeping Serong as a M9 or would he be the one to upgrade to Neale?

I have Wicks aswell but only have 68k in the bank.

Unless Neale goes Sub 100, i have no other choice but to upgrade Serong.

jfitty

Quote from: Hazza09 on September 04, 2020, 04:36:32 PM
Looking onto the next Round which starts tomorrow, but is it worth keeping Serong as a M9 or would he be the one to upgrade to Neale?

I have Wicks aswell but only have 68k in the bank.

Unless Neale goes Sub 100, i have no other choice but to upgrade Serong.

Gotta get Neale in anyway you can. If that means trading Serong, so be it

bkimm32

Well my big trade of Neale to Josh Kelly last week back fired but thankfully have redeemed it this week a bit by bringing in Lyons for Kelly

Zac Williams has given me 2 bad scores in a row however