Round 8 C/VC

Started by bkimm32, July 22, 2020, 10:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Quote from: justaverage on July 23, 2020, 07:46:43 PM
Macrae / Gawn

+1
And Macrae delivers! Can’t really pass up 160 odd, even with Stef out against Gawn

whynot102

Story of my year took off the VC of McCrae 1 minute before the bounce went Grundy into Neale

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Woppa15 on July 23, 2020, 11:17:43 PM
Quote from: justaverage on July 23, 2020, 07:46:43 PM
Macrae / Gawn

+1
And Macrae delivers! Can’t really pass up 160 odd, even with Stef out against Gawn
i didnt go Macrae vc but very happy with his performance tonight. I cant believe both Gawn and Macrae have under 30% ownership.

jbjimmyjb

Quote from: jbjimmyjb on July 22, 2020, 05:11:38 PM
Macrae into Gawn.

Macrae's last 2 games vs GC he's scored 139 and 189 (also 143 in a preseason game), and he's been much better the last 2 weeks.
Nailed it.

RaisyDaisy

Macrae VC for me too :)

Pretty crazy, and I'll probably jinx myself now, but I haven't used the C once this season. Locked in VC every round

Ingram

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 24, 2020, 01:04:13 AM

Pretty crazy, and I'll probably jinx myself now, but I haven't used the C once this season. Locked in VC every round

Definitely just jinxed it. Recommend you make the next round thread so we can avoid your picks. :P

jvalles69

But did you check that each week the player you would have captained had a lower score?  I know we always bank the points, but just because you took the VC score every week doesn't mean you wouldn't be better off with the captains...  ;)

jvalles69

Really want to go Neale over Gawn, but matching my opponent with Gawn prob means a definite league win to put me back in the 8.

Wanderer

I'm getting Gawn in this week, so just warning all of you that he will be getting his lowest score for the year. It seems to happen like clockwork when I get a new player in.  :P

jvalles69

Quote from: Wanderer on July 24, 2020, 02:49:50 PM
I'm getting Gawn in this week, so just warning all of you that he will be getting his lowest score for the year. It seems to happen like clockwork when I get a new player in.  :P

It'll be extra low cos I brought him in this week as well...

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 24, 2020, 11:14:28 AM

But did you check that each week the player you would have captained had a lower score?  I know we always bank the points, but just because you took the VC score every week doesn't mean you wouldn't be better off with the captains...  ;)

Yep

Just last week I was worse off (banked Grundy 144 and Gawn went 185) but I reckon most did that too. Every other week been right (Hopefully nobody beats Macrae 169 haha)

whynot102

Treloar or Grundy VC into Neale

crowls

whynot102

OZDocker