Round 8 C/VC

Started by bkimm32, July 22, 2020, 10:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

difficult one this week boys , not a lot of options for VC might have to be Coniglio for me.

Captain is also difficult with Gawn and Neale playing in the same game and Grundy in the one before right before it

jvalles69

Greenwood VC and then hope I don't need to use the C.  :-\

crowls

Buderick into Starc or Sturt.   

shaker

Should be able to see if Grundy VC goes big enough before Gawn C in the next game otherwise Coniglio or Macrae for VC into Gawn.

Ingram

Plenty of time for Grundy to score before we pull trigger on Neale/Gawn.

All the talk of Gawn's shower record against the Lions has me conflicted. Can't see him having such a bad game atm.

Rusty00

Quote from: Ingram on July 22, 2020, 12:53:00 PM

All the talk of Gawn's shower record against the Lions has me conflicted. Can't see him having such a bad game atm.
I think any precedences are irrelevant the form Gawn is in. Last week there was all the talk about the Hawks restricting marks to rucks, but that didn’t stop him going large again

Ringo

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 22, 2020, 01:12:14 PM
Quote from: Ingram on July 22, 2020, 12:53:00 PM

I think any precedences are irrelevant the form Gawn is in. Last week there was all the talk about the Hawks restricting marks to rucks, but that didn’t stop him going large again
Just pointing out that martin is not in the form he was previously when he played Gawn.  Grundy into Gawn for me at the moment.

jbjimmyjb

Macrae into Gawn.

Macrae's last 2 games vs GC he's scored 139 and 189 (also 143 in a preseason game), and he's been much better the last 2 weeks.

I think Grundy is a solid VC option too though.

jvalles69

Quote from: jbjimmyjb on July 22, 2020, 05:11:38 PM
Macrae into Gawn.

Macrae's last 2 games vs GC he's scored 139 and 189 (also 143 in a preseason game), and he's been much better the last 2 weeks.

I think Grundy is a solid VC option too though.

Was that under the roof of Marvel though?

jfitty

Might mix it up this week, have a bit of fun with the VC.

Bont or Goldy into Neale..

Wanderer

Goosey

Quote from: Wanderer on July 22, 2020, 07:26:45 PM
Grundy into Gawn
Just enough time to see if Grundy can post an acceptable score :)

Ingram

Have Macrae Neale Grundy Gawn who the hell do I choose for VC lol.

justaverage

enzedder

Grundy into Gawn
Have Rivers in mids as my C backup option so will put the E on Pickett and be compelled to take whatever he puts up if Grundy kills it.