Scrads

Quote from: Scrads on July 23, 2020, 08:44:03 PM
Wolves

D: Jordan Dawson, Pat Naish, Jack Scrimshaw, Blake Hardwick
M: Matt Crouch(VC), Tim Kelly(C), Jaeger Omeara, Liam Shiels
R: S.Darcy
F: B.Ebert, C.Wingard, J.Gunston, T.Papley
U: Ed Langdon, J.Harmes

E: D.Stephens (M), D.Macpherson (F), Taylin Duman (D), L. Meek (R)

(named my forwards to show I'm not trying to loop Macpherson, just want him as my forward emergency

Updated.

JBs-Hawks

England

Tuohy, Duggan, Shaw, Simpson

Mitchell C, Henderson, Zaharakis, Newnes

Ryder

Dixon, McDonald, Darling, GeorgidEs

Day, Starcevich

Carlisle, Finlayson,

LaHug

Bashers are going to win by a record margin after both Grundy and Treloar flopped hard. Might as well have not entered a team this week...

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 27, 2020, 09:38:29 AM
Bashers are going to win by a record margin after both Grundy and Treloar flopped hard. Might as well have not entered a team this week...

Simp too

I guess the good news is losing to the bashers can happen when you have a good week. So might be a good time to have a bad game

Holz

Belgium Bashers   (18.   10.   118   )    def    Belarus Bison   (15.   11.   101   )

Simp Grundy and Treloar failed for the Bison and against the Bashers thats game over. Bashers had some issues upfront besides Dmart and might want to look into that with the upcoming trade period.

Swiss Storm   (18.   10.   118   )   drew with   Iceland Polar Bears   (18.   10.   118   )

What a great game, we had a high scoring draw with the Storm crowd almost getting the win. COliver was fantastic as Captain but was better by Zerrett who if named captain would have carried his team to victory.

Hungarian Hulks   (17.   8.   110   )    lost to    Spanish Stallions   (21.   6.   132   )

Hulks put up a pretty good score despite Brad limping off with a injury to likely end the Huks contending chances. That solid score wasnt even close as they got destroyed by Spain with guns absolutely everywhere. Everyone played well except Wilkie and Spain im sure will be looking to improve that spot to make themselves almost invincible,

Greek Titans   (18.   7.   115   )    def    Croatian Crushers   (15.   7.   97   )

Gawn and Nigs led from the front with a solid effort from everyone else. Crushers just had a mare with only Walsh putting up a decent game. Captain cripps is really having a down year

Vatican Valkyries   (18.   8.   116   )    def    English Lions   (14.   8.   92   )

Valks where good but it didnt matter as they won by a mile. The Valks mid is always deep, so deep that Taylor Adams misses out most weeks (not by intention) but Mcgrath Gaff and Kelly where great. Lions and Titch really look out of sort.

Russian Roulettes   (17.   7.   109   )    def    Macedonian Wolves   (16.   11.   107   )

Russia was close to another draw but home ground carried them gome. Walters was the shinning light for them with the Wolves almost stealing the win with JOM Shiels Tk doing their best.