Started by whynot102, July 20, 2020, 06:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wanderer

Pitto - Gawn
Taylor - B.Smith

Hazza09

Can’t believe it but I’m considering doing:

Budarick-Petracca

Petracca has burnt me numerous times on end but after watching his game against the Hawks it’s clear he has stepped up this season.

Is he a trap though? Would hate to overlook Greenwood/Simpkin/Smith if Petracca goes downhill from here.

bkimm32

Quote from: Hazza09 on July 21, 2020, 12:37:38 PM

Budarick-Petracca

Petracca has burnt me numerous times on end but after watching his game against the Hawks it’s clear he has stepped up this season.

Is he a trap though? Would hate to overlook Greenwood/Simpkin/Smith if Petracca goes downhill from here.
16 minute quarters are absolutely perfect for him. Just get him in.

shaker

Quote from: bkimm32 on July 21, 2020, 01:08:36 PM
Quote from: Hazza09 on July 21, 2020, 12:37:38 PM

Budarick-Petracca

16 minute quarters are absolutely perfect for him. Just get him in.
And he dosen't have a bye.

bkimm32

Any cows worth chasing that I’m unaware of? Looks pretty bleak for 1 game rookies this round.

shaker

Quote from: bkimm32 on July 21, 2020, 01:15:46 PM
Any cows worth chasing that I’m unaware of? Looks pretty bleak for 1 game rookies this round.
Cody Weightman look ok.

OZDocker

Quote from: shaker on July 21, 2020, 01:22:22 PM
Cody Weightman look ok.
Here is a list of first gamers on the weekend to 160K

Rusty00

Pitt > Gawn
Ceglar > Bailey Smith

Feel like I missed out on one with Doedee, when he was priced so cheap :(

bkimm32

Cody Weightman look ok.
Looked good on the field but had to do a fair bit to get 63. Doesn’t look too fantasy friendly. Feel like he will be one of them first year small forwards who has a great debut but then stuck with 30s and 40s all year making no cash.

bkimm32

Does everyone really see Bailey Smith as a top 6 forward? i don’t personally, but happy to listen to arguments why.

bkimm32

Quote from: OZDocker on July 21, 2020, 01:33:31 PM
Cody Weightman look ok.
Here is a list of first gamers on the weekend to 160K

Ben McKay could be worthwhile, pending fitness he should have good JS? Probably good for a contested mark or two a game and a few intercepts?

North fans?

Rusty00

Quote from: bkimm32 on July 21, 2020, 01:56:37 PM
Does everyone really see Bailey Smith as a top 6 forward? i don’t personally, but happy to listen to arguments why.
I'm not 100% convinced. Second year player's historically are a risk as well.

If he wasn't so cheap, I wouldn't be considering him over others, but feel like you are going to need to take the punt on some cut price players to complete your team this season.

bkimm32

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 21, 2020, 02:21:57 PM
Quote from: bkimm32 on July 21, 2020, 01:56:37 PM
I'm not 100% convinced. Second year player's historically are a risk as well.

If he wasn't so cheap, I wouldn't be considering him over others, but feel like you are going to need to take the punt on some cut price players to complete your team this season.
Absolutely. I have NFI how I’m going to get Greenwood and Petracca into my forward line for my last 2 remaining prem spots.

jvalles69

This no Gawn situation is giving me a headache.  I can bring in ROB and Smith this week which would leave me with only 3 rookies left on field Serong, Williamson and Starc and the ability to be down to 2 rookies next week is very tempting.

enzedder

Probably just the one trade.
Max King to Petracca.