Round 8 Trades

Started by whynot102, July 20, 2020, 06:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Stuck this week Pitto to Gawn already have Grundy or Rozee who I have had since round 3 for a 40 point average to Petracca or Greenwood thoughts and what is everyone else doing this week

shaker

Quote from: whynot102 on July 20, 2020, 06:30:32 PM
Stuck this week Pitto to Gawn already have Grundy or Rozee who I have had since round 3 for a 40 point average to Petracca or Greenwood thoughts and what is everyone else doing this week
Same Pitto to Gawn have Rozee as well but might just park him on the bench he might come good later on , the other trade probably Davis to Petracca.

sidvicious

best value Whitfield or Yeo

whynot102

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: sidvicious on July 20, 2020, 06:53:04 PM

Bailey Smith at 420k is the best value this week

shaker

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 20, 2020, 08:03:21 PM

Bailey Smith at 420k is the best value this week

Yep that is cheap might have to reconsider.

IntegralX

After ditching Fyfe last week I have 660k in the bank...hopefully that's enough for the following:

Pittonet > Gawn
Starcevich > Ridley

Thewizz71

After double down last week, this week:
NicNat -> Gawn, Bewley -> Whitfield or
Bewley/King -> Whitfield/BSmith.
Not sure the best way to go. NicNat frustrating the life out of me.

HoleMeal

S Hill and M King to a rookie and B Smith

Samsturmfels

Although Yeo is good value, another guy I'm looking at who has potential higher value is Luke Parker. Will be priced only 42k more than Yeo this coming week with a expected BE of 132. Excluding the outlier score where he got 45 two weeks ago (not sure what happened) he has averaged 119.6. With Kennedy and Heeney out injured he has more of an opportunity to do better (as seen on the weekend 141 sc). The best thing about him is that he is owned by less than 2% making him a huge pod.

justaverage

Brander -> B Smith all but locked in

T Brown -> Defender under $490k
Looking at Crisp / Short / Houston or Hurn

jvalles69

Big decision this week will be whether I bring in Gawn or forego him for the season, at this stage Gawn is in, but I'm very much leaning towards a cheaper option like Goldy or ROB.

shaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 21, 2020, 10:31:11 AM
Big decision this week will be whether I bring in Gawn or forego him for the season, at this stage Gawn is in, but I'm very much leaning towards a cheaper option like Goldy or ROB.
I was thinking something similar but Gawn is clearly the standout ruck plus he dosen't have a bye from what we have been told about the remaining rounds after next week.

jfitty

It's killing me not having Gawn, but think I'll have to settle for Goldstein.. Need an extra trade to get Gawn, which will be handy to finish the team off, plus I'm not overly keen on this week's bubble boys..

Pittonet > Goldy

But also considering...

Team > Delete :'(

EDIT: Thinking Fyfe might need to take a hike, so considering flicking him to Oliver as well..

jvalles69

Quote from: shaker on July 21, 2020, 11:05:25 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 21, 2020, 10:31:11 AM
I was thinking something similar but Gawn is clearly the standout ruck plus he dosen't have a bye from what we have been told about the remaining rounds after next week.

Yeah that's true...gonna be tough...