Devon Smith

Started by bkimm32, July 17, 2020, 09:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Quote from: HappyDEZ on July 20, 2020, 05:03:33 PM
When you still have Pitto & Starc on field Dev is going A OK. Pitto to Grundy this week if I can cobble together 6 DEFs & Jy is OK .
Starc to Lloyd and Pitt to Gawn this week.    only early in the week so who knows by Thursday

Fid

He will be out of my side after this round flowing hopeless. How the hell he ever won a B & F has me stumped.  >:( >:(

HoleMeal

Quote from: Fid on July 26, 2020, 03:27:35 PM
He will be out of my side after this round flowing hopeless. How the hell he ever won a B & F has me stumped.  >:( >:(
On the never again list.

I benched him and took Georgiadis' 86.

Samsturmfels

At the start of the year I wasn't going to pick him as I had a feeling he wouldn't score well enough. But with Steven not playing Rd 1 I decided to get smith.

bkimm32

Quote from: Samsturmfels on July 26, 2020, 05:59:31 PM
At the start of the year I wasn't going to pick him as I had a feeling he wouldn't score well enough. But with Steven not playing Rd 1 I decided to get smith.
I thought I’d go smith over petracca as he gets a lot of tackles and petracca is immensely inconsistent

I couldn’t have been any more wrong

Ingram

Would love to trade him to Lloyd via Brander but I don't think I can raise the funds. Have to wait and see.

crowls

Quote from: Ingram on July 26, 2020, 10:59:30 PM
Would love to trade him to Lloyd via Brander but I don't think I can raise the funds. Have to wait and see.
Dev Smith needs lancing but he is the boil that just wont go away.   This week I have to get rid of Pitt not sure I can do both Dev and Pitt.

RaisyDaisy

After a pair of 105's to start the year he has turned into an absolute potato

70, 70. 68, 71, 49

Trash

Can't wait to trade him out tonight

frenzy

Quote from: crowls on July 27, 2020, 12:03:35 PM
Quote from: Ingram on July 26, 2020, 10:59:30 PM
Dev Smith needs lancing but he is the boil that just wont go away.   This week I have to get rid of Pitt not sure I can do both Dev and Pitt.

Lol  ;D the pimple on your ar5e of your supercoach team.

enzedder

Yeah, he's likely gone from my team this week too. Only carnage will save him.
Didn't see much of the game this week but saw enough to realise his role isn't helping him.

Thewizz71

Stinking it up big time, but is it worth holding on to simply because he's already had his bye?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 27, 2020, 12:42:58 PM
After a pair of 105's to start the year he has turned into an absolute potato

70, 70. 68, 71, 49

Trash

Can't wait to trade him out tonight

I can easily trade him, but think I am now leaning towards holding him

I'll give him a few more weeks as he will help during the upcoming byes, and he's not going to lose much more cash from here anyway

I'd rather field him than a rookie still (just lol) and I can do other trades in the meantime. Going to move him to M7 for now, getting a mid rookie off field, then can upgrade him to a prem mid in a few weeks time (unless by some miracle he's turned it around)

OZDocker

jfitty

Gone for me, bringing Whitfield back in. The extra 4 trades is my justification for the move ;D

Also have Wingard there scoring not much better, so Smith has to go

jvalles69

The thought of trading him is tempting, but will be handy for the byes.