Started by Holz, July 15, 2020, 08:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomK

Quote from: TomK on July 16, 2020, 02:50:46 AM
DEF: Brodie Smith (EVC), Darcy Byrne-Jones, Michael Hurley, Sam Petrevski-Seton

MID: Clayton Oliver (C), Jed Anderson, Ollie Wines, Jack Graham

RUC: Marc Pittonet

FWD: Tom Hawkins, Andrew Brayshaw (VC), Tom T Lynch, Connor Rozee

UTIL: BIG BOI MCEVOY (RUC), Tom Phillips (MID)

EMG: Angus Brayshaw (MID), Peter LADhams (RUC), Stephen Hill (DEF/FWD), Nick Vlastuin (DEF)
spud brayshaw out, graham to mids, BIG BOI to utilities, LADhams to emg

Holz

Swiss Storm   (15.   11.   101   )    lost to    Belgium Bashers   (17.   8.   110   )

Danger looks back in form but it was the tale of the rucks for the storm. They had 3 number 1 rucks but they played the 2 spuds in pitto and mcevoy.

Belarus Bison   (17.   8.   110   )    def    Hungarian Hulks   (16.   7.   103   )

Hungary will forever regret the Rocky for Treloar trade. Without it Hungary would have won this one as the Bison only had Treloar Grundy turn up. Some promising for Hungary but thats another loss on the board,

Iceland Polar Bears   (16.   7.   103   )    lost to    Greek Titans   (18.   7.   115   )

Poor english cant even get a game but he still wasnt even the best ruck on the Titans with Gawn great again. Greenwood has been great for iceland but the likes of hoff, brown, amon really dragged them down.

Spanish Stallions   (18.   9.   117   )    def    Vatican Valkyries   (16.   7.   103   )

not many teams can have a Greene late out and cruise to victory but spain can. Even a bad dochers game did nothing. Higgo was amazing and the rest of the mids where solid but the valks fwd line put possibly the worst peformance in recent EXV memory barely scraping over 100 from 4 guys. Hilariously Spain finally gave Neale the captaincy and he flopped.

Croatian Crushers   (17.   6.   108   )   drew with   Russian Roulettes   (17.   6.   108   )

nige wont be happy with another draw but this time the scores matched exactly. When that happens the coaches need to think what small change could have nabbed the win.  GoLions really couldnt have done much more Walsh over Cripps would have nabbed 1 more point. Taberner over Bolton or Gaz would have done it for Nige.

English Lions   (15.   9.   99   )    def    Macedonian Wolves   (14.   11.   95   )

Its the battle of the strugglers and the hero of the day was Henderson carrying the team to victory along with the roaring english home crowd.

Ziplock

I would almost be willing to bet that nobody I'm Euros has ever had a line score as badly as my forwards

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on July 21, 2020, 08:19:07 PM
I would almost be willing to bet that nobody I'm Euros has ever had a line score as badly as my forwards

Hungary might have challenged you if you add 25% due to shorter games.

But I was impressed when I saw it