Rozee

Started by whynot102, July 08, 2020, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Brought him in after round two been a total waste of a trade and points trade or hold if so to who got Rowell to trade out this week and $160k in the bank

shaker

Quote from: whynot102 on July 08, 2020, 07:05:22 PM
Brought him in after round two been a total waste of a trade and points trade or hold if so to who got Rowell to trade out this week and $160k in the bank
Same here the kid is going to be a gun maybe not as much as we thought this year but still think I will stick with him a bit longer if there were no other issues to fix this week my be tempted to chop him.

RaisyDaisy

You got burnt son

Trade if you can

ants

the problem now is his price! looking at last year he had bursts of good scores and averaged close to what he is now which means he is due for some good games. if i trade him it has to be to a rookie as i can't afford anyone decent .

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ants on July 09, 2020, 11:36:07 AM
the problem now is his price! looking at last year he had bursts of good scores and averaged close to what he is now which means he is due for some good games. if i trade him it has to be to a rookie as i can't afford anyone decent .

Can you find 75k and turn him into Yeo via DPP?

I assume you already have Whitfield (otherwise he's a no brainer for 40k more)

Even a defender such a Laird etc under 500k?

Rozee will have more good scoring games no doubt, but his lows are really low and will just cost you too much

whynot102

Keep thinking he is going to turn it around was 55 at half time and now won’t get 50 sick of this