R6 Trades

Started by enzedder, July 05, 2020, 11:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntegralX

Quote from: bkimm32 on July 09, 2020, 12:42:10 PM
Well Rowell will be going out.. that’s the easy decision.

Who to bring in for him is the hard one. Shiel, Treloar, Yeo, Gaff, Duncan, Boak, Mcluggage and evening Jack Steele all have arguments for (and against) them...

Could be a make or break round for A LOT of SC’ers

NFI what I’m going to do yet.

Treloar is the only super premo on that list and that’s where I went. I did consider Shiel, Gaff and Boak as well. Didn’t look at the rest. Only took me 1 quarter to be sold on him too.

Treloar > Shiel > Gaff/Boak > the rest

jvalles69

Who to bring in for him is the hard one. Shiel, Treloar, Yeo, Gaff, Duncan, Boak, Mcluggage and evening Jack Steele all have arguments for (and against) them...

The exact reason I'm not bringing in a genuine mid this week...

Wanderer

Quote from: IntegralX on July 09, 2020, 01:24:34 PM

Treloar is the only super premo on that list and that’s where I went. I did consider Shiel, Gaff and Boak as well. Didn’t look at the rest. Only took me 1 quarter to be sold on him too.

Treloar will be good until he gets injured again.

HappyDEZ

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 09, 2020, 01:45:14 PM

The exact reason I'm not bringing in a genuine mid this week...
Agree JV. With Pickett & Bennell most likely playing this week I would look to other lines.

bkimm32

Quote from: Wanderer on July 09, 2020, 02:45:29 PM
Quote from: IntegralX on July 09, 2020, 01:24:34 PM

Treloar will be good until he gets injured again.

At least we have plenty of trades to go sideways with I suppose.

LordSneeze

Was hoping to trade Starcevich this week, but with Rivers, Noble & Brander out + 2 good rookie options in Berry & Aarts, I might need to risk keeping him and hope he puts up a decent score.

IntegralX

Damn. No Brander, Noble or Rivers means I can't bring in my bae Treloar. So instead...

Rowell > Aarts via Budarick, then Noble > Haynes.

OR if Maynard is a late out for whatever reason, then Brander > Aarts, Rowell > Haynes via Rivers.

bkimm32

Anyone thinking of passing on Aarts?

Heaps of good rookies available for next week and a double upgrade would be handy

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: bkimm32 on July 09, 2020, 07:55:10 PM

Heaps of good rookies available for next week and a double upgrade would be handy

Exactly my thoughts

bkimm32

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on July 09, 2020, 07:56:04 PM

Exactly my thoughts
im short of Maynard and treloar by a whisker and it’s not really worth it for me to grab any other mid imo

shaker

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on July 09, 2020, 07:56:04 PM

Exactly my thoughts
Yeah maybe 6 of the rookies are named on extended benches might not be that many.

RaisyDaisy

Yeah I'm passing - don't exactly need a fwd rookie at the moment, and Rankine will be another option next week

shaker

My choices are Rowell to Aarts and any DEF
                      Rowell to Yeo and DEF. less than 500K ?

I have to get a DEF or it's donut time

bkimm32

Okay, so I’ve been a sheep and grabbed Yeo... only because it allows me a double upgrade with Maynard as well...

Hopefully being a sheep pays off for me.

crowls

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 09, 2020, 08:13:47 PM

Yeah I'm passing - don't exactly need a fwd rookie at the moment, and Rankine will be another option next week
thinking of missing aarts as I could get pickett and bennell this week.   I started the season with Rankine so happy to see him in.   Leaves me with Brander as non playing fwd.  Hill in Def wiht Starc, Noble, Rivers.    Question is do I who to trade,  Viney, Brown, Rowell, Brander Buderick.    ATM  probably Brown and Rowell/Viney or both Rowell and Viney and save Brown for next week as he is not losing any cash