Fyfe

Started by benharris222, June 30, 2020, 08:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benharris222

I'm torn on this one. Thinking I will hold, if he's only meant to miss 2 weeks. But I know hammy's are usually 3/4. What's everyones early thoughts?

no eye deer

I’m holding. Because I have to. I’ve got Howe and Stewart to deal with.
Official word after scans is 1-2 for what it’s worth.
But the way the seasons heading, it wouldn’t surprise me if the Vic sides have to move interstate and quarantine for a fortnight. Plenty of time for him to come good. Who’s knows?

RoughRed

Quote from: no eye deer on June 30, 2020, 09:17:27 PM
I’m holding. Because I have to. I’ve got Howe and Stewart to deal with.
Official word after scans is 1-2 for what it’s worth.
But the way the seasons heading, it wouldn’t surprise me if the Vic sides have to move interstate and quarantine for a fortnight. Plenty of time for him to come good. Who’s knows?
+1 on howe and stewart
+1 covid consideration

IntegralX

Easy hold, should be 2 weeks worst case 3.

SilverLion

Trade if you can. In a year where we've got so many trades, there's really no need to hold in cases like these.

jvalles69

Thinking Fyfe to Simpkin (swing forward later) and Howe to Lloyd.  Keep thinking I should hold Fyfe and make a downgrade, but I'm going for cash league win so makes more sense to keep my team strong to solidify top 8.  Danger or Whitfield are my other thoughts for Fyfe, and possibly Ridley for value for Howe.  I've found this week the hardest to lock down my trades so far, so many options with a lot of rookies too.