Lachie Whitfield

Started by Thewizz71, June 23, 2020, 09:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewizz71

Seems he is likely to play.
Hold or trade?
Could be down to $450K in a couple of weeks.

Mat0369

It depends on how many sideways trades you've made and who you bring in. I would only trade him to a guatanteed keeper if I do trade him. You probably want all the right rookies as well

IntegralX

I'm probably going to trade him. I'm not convinced he tons up this week anyway

Holz

dont trust GWS. He is out. Doesnt look a step above the other forwards and can see him missing more.

At worst i can buy him later for cheaper.

Fid

frenzy

trading, still got sour taste from last week and a massive BE of 202 this week.

tommy10

Quote from: Holz on June 24, 2020, 12:52:47 PM
dont trust GWS. He is out. Doesnt look a step above the other forwards and can see him missing more.

At worst i can buy him later for cheaper.
+1 goneski

Goosey

Quote from: Fid on June 24, 2020, 01:11:45 PM
keeping him
109 & 97 then an early concussion. Not trading.

Woppa15

Anyone considering Whitfield to Simpkin, pocket cash plus Simpson’s price rise and potentially grab Whitfield later at a discount? Plenty of trades available this year....

Mat0369

Quote from: Woppa15 on June 25, 2020, 08:29:38 PM
Anyone considering Whitfield to Simpkin, pocket cash plus Simpson’s price rise and potentially grab Whitfield later at a discount? Plenty of trades available this year....

Pretty much what I'm thinking but with Smith as well. I'm basically tossing up Smith and Simpkin

Woppa15

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 25, 2020, 08:39:28 PM
Quote from: Woppa15 on June 25, 2020, 08:29:38 PM

Pretty much what I'm thinking but with Smith as well. I'm basically tossing up Smith and Simpkin

I already have Petracca and Smith so Simpkin the only other I would really consider in such a move

oh_lol

Thinking of going to Fyfe. Usually hold on tight with premiums, but he is going to drop a ton.

No other rookies to pick up (got Williamson with my other trade). I would consider Houston but he won't drop as much .

Thewizz71

Actually thinking about keeping.
Held on to Bont last night and that worked out pretty well  ::)

Wanderer

Thinking of Whitfield to Fyfe, by offloading Long for Hamill.

tommy10

Quote from: Thewizz71 on June 26, 2020, 03:44:50 PM
Actually thinking about keeping.
Held on to Bont last night and that worked out pretty well  ::)
Bont didn't get an 8 though  :P We have the same amount of trades in a shortened season so why not use it.