Essendon have tested positive

Started by sidvicious, June 20, 2020, 05:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidvicious

justaverage

Not like Essendon to test positive for anything

Southstorm

Lmao I'm flowering done with this supercoach season. In the next 14 days Essendon has 3 games, so for the next 3 rounds none of those players will take the field. That's probably not a big deal for the most people, but consider that also Melbourne, Carlton and Collingwood will probably have to sit out of games too in the next few weeks too. Unplanned bye rounds!

This is an absolute dumpster fire of a supercoach year.

tommy10

Season over. No way it can go on this year!!

tommy10

Quote from: justaverage on June 20, 2020, 05:13:34 PM
Not like Essendon to test positive for anything
He tested negative 5 times before testing positive today.

tkringle

Can’t believe no one asked Gil about SuperCoach impacts..

HoleMeal

Quote from: tommy10 on June 20, 2020, 05:30:24 PM
Season over. No way it can go on this year!!
+1.
Who are they kidding. Put it in the rack now.
It's over Gill.

LordSneeze

Now to workout how to best take advantage of this.
Rivers to get Brown loophole.
Keep BZT to get Noble loophole
Smith to mids so I can put Mchenry on Field.

Last thing is to keep or trade houston. Either for a Defender or Donut. Leaning to hold and upgrade next week to Zerrett

jbjimmyjb

Their solution is turning round 3 into best 18 and then at some point Melb and Ess players will play twice in one round which will get them double points.

In my opinion this is a terrible solution. I can understand that they didn't want to base it off 2020 averages as Viney would get 136 and then everyone would trade him in as it's partial lockout, but I think they could've combined the projected scores with the averages to make some kind of reasonable score, as the projections for the rookies are always a bit low.

With this solution, cash gen from Bennell/Viney/Rivers is delayed a week, owners of many of these players are basically ruined for the year because I have so many that Whitfield's 8 is still in my best 18, and then there's no advantage later on as non-owners can just trade them in before the double round.

Mat0369

I've benched all my Bombers and Dees players this week. If they decided to go average now I'll be showerty