Who to Field?

Started by LordSneeze, June 12, 2020, 06:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkringle

Have to play two of Starc, Bennell, Rivers and Brander. Would normally say Starc and Bennell BUT if i only pick one of those two I can loop Rivers and Brander..

A: would you rather loop Rivers and Brander or start both Starc and Bennell?
B: if Looping Rivers and Brander, would you play Starc or Bennell?

Judd Magic

Which rookie do I play out of these 4?  :-\

T.Brown
McInerney
King
Budarick

whynot102

Top two
Quote from: Judd Magic on June 19, 2020, 10:35:14 PM

T.Brown
McInerney
King
Budarick

Judd Magic

Quote from: whynot102 on June 19, 2020, 10:43:19 PM
Top two

T.Brown
McInerney
King
Budarick

Just need one so who would you pick and what would be your reasoning mate?

RaisyDaisy

Not gonna get an answer with real justification on those 4

Flip a coin

25% chance of getting it right so the odds are stacked against - might as well just go with your gut

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Judd Magic on June 19, 2020, 10:52:27 PM
Quote from: whynot102 on June 19, 2020, 10:43:19 PM
Top two

T.Brown
McInerney
King
Budarick

Just need one so who would you pick and what would be your reasoning mate?
id go with Budarick. He has cemented his spot in the suns and I feel he will only improve from here.

LordSneeze

Plus they play the crows.

crowls

MontyJnr

For Round 4....

McInerney, Tyler Brown, Budarick, Bennell, Rivers.

Rank them 1-5 in order of preference to start on field.

crowls

Bennell, Budarick, Macinerny, Rivers, Brown  -  in reality I think it is pot luck and those with a donut option for the loophole will do best. 

I only have one rookie spot at M8 and choice of Brown, Rivers, Pickett or Mcinerney.   Considering Pickett who is playing at Marvel.   

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: crowls on June 25, 2020, 03:52:45 PM
Bennell, Budarick, Macinerny, Rivers, Brown  -  in reality I think it is pot luck and those with a donut option for the loophole will do best. 

I only have one rookie spot at M8 and choice of Brown, Rivers, Pickett or Mcinerney.   Considering Pickett who is playing at Marvel.

Pickett's gonna get dropped I think

I'm looping McInerney tonight, and have Budarick and Bennell as back up

As for those 5 in order? Lucky dip, but id probably want to field Budarick, then Brown/Rivers/Bennell is a coin toss. Surely you can loop McInerney tonight?

tkringle

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 25, 2020, 04:19:06 PM

As for those 5 in order? Lucky dip, but id probably want to field Budarick, then Brown/Rivers/Bennell is a coin toss. Surely you can loop McInerney tonight?

Deciding between McInerney or Brown to loop with Bennell. Brown looked pretty good last week.

LordSneeze

Quote from: tkringle on June 25, 2020, 04:30:45 PM

Deciding between McInerney or Brown to loop with Bennell. Brown looked pretty good last week.
Id loop McInerney, but really either might go 80 or 30. Flip a coin if you cant decide

MontyJnr

Yeah I'm assuming Pickett will be dropped too.

Which Pickett loop combo do you go though?

McInerney > Brown?
McInerney > Bennell/Rivers?
Brown > Bennell/Rivers?

Big decisions haha

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: MontyJnr on June 25, 2020, 06:20:40 PM

Yeah I'm assuming Pickett will be dropped too.

Which Pickett loop combo do you go though?

McInerney > Brown?
McInerney > Bennell/Rivers?
Brown > Bennell/Rivers?

Big decisions haha

I don't have Brown, but I've got Pickett and Dev Rob so it's easy for me haha

McInerney loop, with Budarick and Bennell on field. Only decision I'll have is who to bench from those two if McInerney goes well