Quote from: Gigantor on July 13, 2020, 05:27:03 PM
Sam Jacobs: 5 Games @ 80.4
Andrew Phillips: 5 Games @ 80.4

2020 - One is Gold, the other is Silver

How does that work?

The Sauce works in mysterious ways

I manually tiered the rucks  :)

fanTCfool

Fragments will be appearing in packs from the commencement of next week. Fragments packs containing a guaranteed fragment will also be available for purchase. To introduce the fragments, each coach will receive 1 x Random Fragment on Monday, following the last game of this round. Fragments may also appear in the Auction House, and can be traded during the trading period.

fanTCfool

A little earlier than promised, here are your fragments.
Coach order taken from the list on the hub, with a fragment randomly generated for each coach.

Nige receives,

Midfielder Fragment #2   Gold

SL receives,

Defender Fragment #3   Gold

Gig receives,

Midfielder Fragment #3   Gold

GL receives,

Ruck Fragment #1   Gold

Urbs receives,

Midfielder Fragment #2   Gold

Holz receives,

Ruck Fragment #1   Gold

BM receives,

Defender Fragment #2   Gold

Koop receives,

Midfielder Fragment #1   Gold

Tom receives,

Defender Fragment #1   Gold

It is worth mentioning that each position is equally likely to appear, likewise, each number is equally likely to appear.
For instance, Defender Fragment #1 is just as likely to appear as Defender Fragment #2, just as Defender Fragment #1 is just as likely to appear as Ruck Fragment #1

fanTCfool

In light of the latest AFL fixture update, Gold Week, Head-to-Head #3 and Team Chemistry Week have all now been scheduled to run simultaneously in Round 12, a week in which there are no byes. Everyone will have all cards on deck for these special events.

fanTCfool

Final confirmation of our finals format is reliant on the rest of the AFL fixture being released. However, at this stage, I would speculate that, due to the AFL running with byes, our finals will be accumulative scores, rather than a finals bracket. 15 cards named per week for four weeks, sticking with the 4-5-1-4 format. However, you will only be able to name any given card 3 times (out of potentially 4, depending on the club) to account for the fact that some AFL clubs will have had byes, while others will not have, therefore meaning that some players will play more games in this period than others.

This is subject to change pending the fixture release.

Obviously, in the coming weeks there is a matter of hours as turnaround between rounds, rather than multiple days, so I am exploring options to allow trade-ins while games are being played to ensure we can get through everyone's transactions before the next round starts.

fanTCfool

An update for the next few weeks. The AFL has locked in the Round 13 fixture as a full, 9 game round. AFL Round 13 is the penultimate week of our regular season. We will be completing our final expansion to 4-5-1-4-1 in Round 13. Round 13 also includes Rarity Week, and with no clubs on a bye that can run at full strength.

Taking a step back, Round 12 is a loaded one due to being another round with the full 9 game fixture. Our Final H2H, Gold Week, and Team Chemistry Week will all run simultaneously in Round 12A and 12B. Fair to say you will be well stocked with Gold for one last splash for packs.

A reminder that consumables cannot be used in finals, so if you are holding any consumables, use them while you can or sell/exchange them. Likewise, the commencement of Finals Week 1 (AFL Round 15) marks the end of Packs, Exchanges and Auctions for the season. Essentially, your team list will be locked as soon as the first game of the round commences* (*pending a funky fixture) and you will have access to only those cards for the remainder of the season.

Now, onto our finals scoring, it would be nice to have a H2H bracket but unfortunately that is not feasible. There are still a number of clubs waiting for their bye round, while others have already had it. I think our best way forward is with the below,

Quote from: fanTCfool on July 21, 2020, 10:28:38 PM
Final confirmation of our finals format is reliant on the rest of the AFL fixture being released. However, at this stage, I would speculate that, due to the AFL running with byes, our finals will be cumulative scores, rather than a finals bracket. 15 cards named per week for four weeks, sticking with the 4-5-1-4 format. However, you will only be able to name any given card 3 times (out of potentially 4, depending on the club) to account for the fact that some AFL clubs will have had byes, while others will not have, therefore meaning that some players will play more games in this period than others.

I appreciate that, if you've suffered through the absence of a premo on a bye in the last few weeks, this is a little frustrating, however we haven't, and somewhat still don't have, the luxury of planning a fixture with ease. If you have a card that has already had their bye, you will essentially need to choose a week where they are left out of your team such that any given card can play a maximum of 3 games through the finals series. Obviously, having some depth would be useful as you will need it. Hopefully we will have knowledge of when other byes will fall shortly.

In case it isn't clear, I'm expecting some clubs to have their bye during our UTG finals. Therefore these players will only have 3 games in this period, hence the 3 of 4 naming restrictions -- an attempt to give a fair playing ground in our pursuit to name our 2020 champion.

Here is our remaining fixture. Ideally there will be no further changes to both the fixture and finals series, however I cannot make that promise. The fixture assumes the AFL will be running a total of 18 rounds.

Quote from: fanTCfool on April 03, 2020, 08:17:36 PM
11Standard Naming | 3-4-1-3Spud Mini Game
12AHead to Head | 3-4-1-3Team Chemistry Week
12BGold Week | 3-4-1-3Lockout Below Mini Game
13Standard Naming | 4-5-1-4-1   Rarity Week
14Standard Naming | 4-5-1-4-1   
15Finals Series | 4-5-1-4-1
16Finals Series | 4-5-1-4-1
17Finals Series | 4-5-1-4-1
18Finals Series | 4-5-1-4-1

fanTCfool

The deadline for packs, trade-ins, exchanges and sales is Thursday, August 27 at 7:10PM Eastern, the bounce of Richmond vs WCE.

However, any Hawthorn and Essendon players will be locked (unable to be named, sold or traded-in) when their Round 14 game commences a few hours earlier at 4:40PM.

After the deadline, you cannot make any changes to your list. What you have left is all you can use. There will be no auctions. Consumables cannot be used in finals, ensure they are sold or exchanged.

fanTCfool

I was bitterly disappointed this card didn't make an appearance during the season, so as a gesture of goodwill I've made the very generous decision to award every coach a Platinum Darcy MacPherson. He's all yours! Trust me, I don't want the cards back. I'm sure he'll slot in nicely at F1 over the next few weeks, right?

fanTCfool

In lieu of an actual awards night, enjoy this one award.

Ah Yes, Mr. Decisive
Awarded to the UTG coach with unwavering focus, flawless judgement and zero second guessing.

The inaugural, 'Ah Yes, Mr. Decisive' is Urbs!
Enjoy some of his best work,

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on June 22, 2020, 11:39:35 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on June 22, 2020, 11:07:56 PM
I'll take a Gold Pack please.

Callum Mills SE when

Actually cancel this. Gonna think about what to do heh

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 13, 2020, 10:32:06 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 13, 2020, 12:03:05 PM
I'd like a value pack please m'lord

Cancel This thanks

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 28, 2020, 12:49:02 AM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 28, 2020, 12:35:56 AM
Quote from: Big  Mac on July 28, 2020, 12:01:45 AM
Quote from: SilverLion on July 27, 2020, 11:48:37 PM
Gimmie your biggest, cheapest, strongest Frag Pack.

Cancel this

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 18, 2020, 12:35:16 AM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 18, 2020, 12:33:52 AM
Value Pack x2 Kind sir
Actually just 1 value pack thanks

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 24, 2020, 11:56:12 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 24, 2020, 11:36:09 PM
Quote from: GoLions on August 24, 2020, 11:34:08 PM
2 gold packs thanks
Cancel this.

Quote from: SilverLion on August 24, 2020, 11:52:09 PM
Ah yes 3 gold packs please.

I want this

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on June 05, 2020, 02:05:40 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on June 05, 2020, 01:54:50 PM
Sell Extra Player Consumable, Kayne Turner, Isaac Cumming and Jayden Hunt (All Bronze) for 12G please sir

Actually, since this hasn't been approved yet can I change this to just selling Hunt and Turner for 6G?

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 22, 2020, 02:05:28 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 22, 2020, 01:44:52 PM
Sell:

Marty Hore   Silver
Paul Ahern    Silver
Mid Fragment #2   Gold

for 22G thanks

Selling Ahern instead of Impey

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 03, 2020, 12:32:06 AM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 03, 2020, 12:28:13 AM
Sell Charlie Constable for 5G which gives me 60G and buy a value pack thanks

cancel the value pack

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 03, 2020, 12:31:21 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 03, 2020, 12:23:11 PM
Jake Stringer    Silver
Joe Daniher   Silver
Steven May   Silver
Robbie Tarrant    Silver
Charlie Constable    Silver
Mason Cox             Bronze
Sebastian Ross   Gold
Callan Ward   Gold

Sell for 51G and I'll get another value pack thanks
Cancel this, things happening

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 03, 2020, 04:24:01 PM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 03, 2020, 04:21:55 PM
Reece Conca   Silver
Mitch Lewis   Silver
Jake Kelly   Silver
Steven May   Silvera
Charlie Constable    Silver
Mason Cox   Bronze
Sebastian Ross   Gold
Cale Hooker   Gold

Take 2: Sell for 51G which gives me 61G and I'll buy a value thanks
Cancel again lmao

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 08, 2020, 01:59:46 AM
Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 08, 2020, 01:54:20 AM
Shaun Burgoyne   Silver
David Mundy    Silver
Hayden McLean   Silver
Jake Kelly   Silver
Ryan Clarke    Bronze
Christopher Burgess   Bronze
Matthew Parker   Bronze
Jordan Murdoch   Bronze
Matt Schaz   Bronze
Jono Marsh   Bronze
Jordan Gallucci   Bronze
Jake Riccardi   Bronze

Sell for 36G

Keeping Berry. Buy a gold pack thanks

GoLions

Gigantor

Ineligible players for the last round of finals

BM Andrew Brayshaw
BM Clayton Oliver
BM Jake Lloyd
BM Lachie Whitfield
BM Max Gawn
BM Tom Mitchell

Gig Andrew Gaff
Gig Cameron Guthrie
Gig Dylan Shiel
Gig Hugh Greenwood
Gig Jake Lloyd
Gig Luke Ryan
Gig Scott Lycett
Gig Touk Miller

GL Edward Curnow
GL Hamish Hartlett
GL Jy Simpkin
GL Luke Parker
GL Luke Ryan
GL Mitch Duncan
GL Sam Menegola
GL Sam Powell-Pepper
GL Todd Goldstein

Holz Adam Cerra
Holz Bradley Sheppard
Holz Daniel Butler
Holz Jack Gunston
Holz Jack Steele
Holz Jackson Macrae
Holz Patrick Ryder
Holz Timothy English
Holz Timothy Kelly
Holz Toby Greene

Koop Tom Rockliff

Nige Christian Petracca
Nige Clayton Oliver
Nige Hugh Greenwood
Nige Jack Steele
Nige Luke McDonald
Nige Luke Parker
Nige Nick Haynes
Nige Sam Menegola
Nige Todd Goldstein

SL Andrew Gaff
SL Lachie Whitfield
SL Nathan Fyfe
SL Nick Haynes

Tom Bradley Sheppard
Tom Jed Anderson
Tom Liam Duggan
Tom Scott Lycett

Urbs Callum Mills SE ( is valid counted a donut as played!)
Urbs Christian Petracca
Urbs Hugh Greenwood
Urbs Jack Steele
Urbs Nick Haynes
Urbs Trent Dumont SE