Round 2 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, March 22, 2020, 12:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidvicious

Gawn to Jacobs. I'm Done.

jfitty

I should have either kept Brayshaw, or traded him to any other option I considered, but went Wingard.. Ugh, that’s SuperCoach for you

Mat0369

It looks like I went a year early on Ridley. I was tempted to start him this year but it compromised my structure

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jfitty on June 14, 2020, 05:10:27 PM
I should have either kept Brayshaw, or traded him to any other option I considered, but went Wingard.. Ugh, that’s SuperCoach for you

It was between Petracca, Rozee and Wingard for me

I went Wingard

In hindsight, it wasn't a good pick, and I'm not just saying that due to this weeks crap score - Rozee and Petracca have a lot of upside at their ages whereas Chad has already peaked and best case was low 90s so it was silly to expect more.

Lesson learnt.

justaverage

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 14, 2020, 05:14:34 PM
It looks like I went a year early on Ridley. I was tempted to start him this year but it compromised my structure
[/quote

Laird -> Ridley a tentative option next week

shaker

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 14, 2020, 06:16:08 PM
Quote from: jfitty on June 14, 2020, 05:10:27 PM

It was between Petracca, Rozee and Wingard for me

I went Wingard

In hindsight, it wasn't a good pick, and I'm not just saying that due to this weeks crap score - Rozee and Petracca have a lot of upside at their ages whereas Chad has already peaked and best case was low 90s so it was silly to expect more.

Lesson learnt.

I was thinking similar players but went Rozee :)

HoleMeal

Anyone fall into Crozier? :o

shaker

Quote from: HoleMeal on June 14, 2020, 08:08:17 PM
No but he had a bad start and will still probably get a reasonable score , is anyone else sensing a changing of the guard there seems to be lots of young players taking it up to the old stalwarts ..... might be the year to think outside the square?

IntegralX

Quote from: HoleMeal on June 14, 2020, 08:08:17 PM

I have one mate who did poor guy

Mat0369

Rozee and Smith are two younger guys I've been looking at in the forward line. Both have looked good so far but I've only got a couple spots left

Gavdroid

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 14, 2020, 08:42:07 PM
Rozee and Smith are two younger guys I've been looking at in the forward line. Both have looked good so far but I've only got a couple spots left

Was going to take the risk on Rozee this week but ended up going the 'safe' option of Heeney ☹️

Mat0369

I don't like Heeney playing deep forward. I'm lucky in that the 4 forwards I picked have all been good (Whitfield, Dusty, Petracca and Dev) so forwards aren't a priority and I can wait and see

Gavdroid

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 14, 2020, 08:53:31 PM
I don't like Heeney playing deep forward.

Me either. Hopefully Buddy or Reid, or even Naismith ruck and Sinclair fwd, will free him up to play higher. Wasted talent

mjmmjm34

Quote from: Ingram on June 14, 2020, 03:15:47 PM
Quote from: mjmmjm34 on June 13, 2020, 10:25:11 PM
Glad I didn't buy the Viney hype

??? He's still going to make a load of cash.
Not as much as you'd like... an 85 hurts your score for the week too