Round 2 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, March 22, 2020, 12:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

I bet we're all itching to trade already after all the crap scores from this round so far

Green to Sturt
McAsey to Noble

Green will be a gun, but I just can't see him staying in the side after last night. ZWil to return, Hately waiting, and Ward in a few weeks too.

This also gets Budarick off the field, and moves BZT to D6/7 so I can loophole D6 each week (Will also be able to loop M8 too)

Several big improvements for my side and what I'll be able to do moving forward

Brayshaw and Smith get another week to prove themselves

Fid

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 22, 2020, 12:03:38 PM
I bet we're all itching to trade already after all the crap scores from this round so far

Green to Sturt
McAsey to Noble

Green will be a gun, but I just can't see him staying in the side after last night. ZWil to return, Hately waiting, and Ward in a few weeks too.

This also gets Budarick off the field, and moves BZT to D6/7 so I can loophole D6 each week (Will also be able to loop M8 too)

Green is a mid and Sturt is a fwd?

I'm more worried about Darcy MacPherson

js19

Quote from: Fid on March 22, 2020, 12:55:08 PM

Green to Sturt
McAsey to Noble

Tempted to chase points...

Macpherson to Sturt
Guthrie to Howe

shaker

Quote from: js19 on March 22, 2020, 01:06:24 PM

Green to Sturt
McAsey to Noble

Tempted to chase points...

Macpherson to Sturt
Guthrie to Howe
Me to but chasing the cash beware Sturt's 2 Marsh games were 29 and 39 with a good chunk of TOG in both.

justaverage

Correct me if I am wrong but don't rookie priced players have their respective price/score in their rolling average for the first price rise?

The only good rookie score I have missed so far is Sturt. We do have 30 trades but is it worth waiting a week in case the likes of Georgy and Sturt have a stinker next week?

js19

Quote from: justaverage on March 22, 2020, 01:23:31 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but don't rookie priced players have their respective price/score in their rolling average for the first price rise?

The only good rookie score I have missed so far is Sturt. We do have 30 trades but is it worth waiting a week in case the likes of Georgy and Sturt have a stinker next week?

I believe it’s price changes after next game, so you don’t get a second look before having to decide. It makes it hard, as a 30 for Sturt and a 100 for Cavarra/Davis next week means it’s a wasted trade to correct now. You just don’t know...

Wanderer

I went Z.Guthrie and Mcasey with a combined 37 points. If Roberton does well today I will be going the two spuds into Roberton and Williams. I didn't go Roberton and Wiliams in the fist place because I wanted two playing rookies.

justaverage

Quote from: js19 on March 22, 2020, 01:26:23 PM
Quote from: justaverage on March 22, 2020, 01:23:31 PM

I believe it’s price changes after next game, so you don’t get a second look before having to decide. It makes it hard, as a 30 for Sturt and a 100 for Cavarra/Davis next week means it’s a wasted trade to correct now. You just don’t know...

Yes it is price change after next week but I believe their BE will be higher because of their priced average

shaker

Anyway the way the virus crisis going we might have plenty of time to decide our trades I'm starting to wonder if round 2 goes ahead things starting to move quite fast now.

RaisyDaisy

There's this thing called DPP, which I have ;)

Yes prices will increase after 2 games, however they will still be using 3 week rolling averages as far as I know

Even if that 100 is only in his rolling average for a week or two, he's still going to make more cash than the other fwd rookies. Cash gen is the priority, and he's a must now especially when guys like Cav/Davis/Budarick all scored poorly and in turn will take longer to earn now

Mat0369

So far these my disappointing players

McAsey - will 100% lose cash
Cavarra - lacked opportunity but a straight swap to Sturt for cash is tempting.
Zerk-Thatcher - probably expected so it's a hold
Green - Disappointing score but talent is there. I'd probably hold
Davis - Meh score but not unexpected.
Budarick - Pretty bad score but is super cheap and they got smashed.

Bont and Danger were probably my two disappointing premo scores. Bont will probably go big against us next week and Danger won't have De Boer near him and plays GC next week.

A couple of mid pricers worth considering

Townsend - probably will score a 30 next week but if you're chasing cash
Bewley - Just kept finding the pill
Fort - 90 odd as the number 1 ruck for the Cats
Naismith/Jacobs - Big scores and will see a price rise. Probably not sustainable for either but should make cash quickly

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 22, 2020, 02:22:30 PM
Bewley - Just kept finding the pill
Fort - 90 odd as the number 1 ruck for the Cats

I wanted to start Fort, but I just can't trust Geelong when it comes to rucks. Any moment they could drop him and bring in Stanley

Bewley looks to have a friendly SC role. I'll give Brayshaw another week, and if he doesn't improve and Bewley does well again, Brayshaw to Bewley is certainly an option

Wanderer

Picked Ben Long in my draft team after seeing his role in Marsh series. He missed the whole 2nd qtr today after injuring his ankle but came back on scored 112 pre-scaling. Awkwardly priced at $283k but looks like a SC friendly role. Tempted to trade Macpherson or Brayshaw down to him.

jfitty

Thinking we'll have many months to consider our round 2 trades!

Torpedo10

Early call; Round 2 in September.