Started by whynot102, March 21, 2020, 05:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

I was out what happened for him to score poorly

North Melbournes Finest

Mat0369

He did play. He just scored extremely poorly which shouldn't surprise anyone

Goosey

Nothing happened to BZT, that's the problem!

tkringle

Sadly there is not much better on offer to trade him to!

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: tkringle on March 21, 2020, 06:08:01 PM
Sadly there is not much better on offer to trade him to!
Would you trade him to Noble?

fanTCfool

He is a key defender. If you are surprised that a key defender scored like a key defender, then the real questions are around you and not him.

Wanderer

He is just a placeholder until something better pops up

Torpedo10

Had one exceptional Marsh Cup game, but expect scores in the 50-70 range most of the time.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: fanTCfool on March 21, 2020, 06:47:13 PM
He is a key defender. If you are surprised that a key defender scored like a key defender, then the real questions are around you and not him.

Exactly

Every year we get these types of reactions...

It's one game, and it's not like there was many other def rookie options

Better start the McAsey thread because he's doing even worse

Southstorm

Didn't take as many intercept marks today as what he was doing in the marsh series and was thoroughly beaten in the air by Lobb and Taberner. Have faith, he won't be playing on 200cm guys that will drag him up the ground all year.

LordSneeze

BZT I took over McAsey as he was the better of two horrible options, but as a D6 people wont have got any more points that this.

js19

Quote from: LordSneeze on March 22, 2020, 03:56:19 PM
BZT I took over McAsey as he was the better of two horrible options, but as a D6 people wont have got any more points that this.

Looped BZT and took Guthrie instead...

LordSneeze

Quote from: js19 on March 22, 2020, 03:59:50 PM

Couple of extra points, but a non playing defender. Risky move as a starting choice.

js19

Quote from: LordSneeze on March 22, 2020, 04:03:12 PM
Quote from: js19 on March 22, 2020, 03:59:50 PM

Couple of extra points, but a non playing defender. Risky move as a starting choice.

Guthrie scores 21...
No longer non playing defender though. Shifted Brander down back and moved BJ to the ruck to loop Naismith. BJ ended up being a loop in two spots, and now captain, so not all bad news I guess, but could have been much better.