Jack Steven

Started by bkimm32, March 19, 2020, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goosey

enzedder

Wasn’t going to start him as he was questionable but then did so well in Marsh 2 that I doubted my thinking and changed my mind.
Was happy with my structure up forward as I didn’t want two playing fwd rookies (just one on field) and then he wasn’t selected for R1.
Brayshaw has made his way into my team as a result. His scores in Marsh were good. Freo don’t have many genuine stars so points are there for him to get in that sense. He’s reasonably popular too. Not thrilled with him as a replacement but happy enough to start him in place of Steven and see how it goes.

frenzy

Quote from: enzedder on March 21, 2020, 10:32:48 AM
Wasn’t going to start him as he was questionable but then did so well in Marsh 2 that I doubted my thinking and changed my mind.
Was happy with my structure up forward as I didn’t want two playing fwd rookies (just one on field) and then he wasn’t selected for R1.
Brayshaw has made his way into my team as a result. His scores in Marsh were good. Freo don’t have many genuine stars so points are there for him to get in that sense. He’s reasonably popular too. Not thrilled with him as a replacement but happy enough to start him in place of Steven and see how it goes.

Done the same. Expecting brayshaws TOG % to raise and hope he can have a score spike as a result.

Torpedo10

Quote from: frenzy on March 21, 2020, 12:24:22 PM

Done the same. Expecting brayshaws TOG % to raise and hope he can have a score spike as a result.
This didn't age well...

frenzy

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 21, 2020, 10:20:59 PM

This didn't age well...

Lol, yep. How many times do they make us fools. He'll bounce back this week,  ;D

Judd Magic

Quote from: frenzy on March 21, 2020, 11:35:36 PM

This didn't age well...

Lol, yep. How many times do they make us fools. He'll bounce back this week,  ;D

Already gone for Sturt so I can upgrade Roberton (D4) to Laird or some other premo defender.

Plenty of time to think about who though.  ;D

frenzy

Quote from: Judd Magic on March 23, 2020, 05:32:04 AM
Quote from: frenzy on March 21, 2020, 11:35:36 PM

This didn't age well...

Already gone for Sturt so I can upgrade Roberton (D4) to Laird or some other premo defender.

Plenty of time to think about who though.  ;D

Really thought Longmuir would play him differently to Lyon and he looked okay when he was on the park.

SydneyRox

Well, i guess all the people that went with him thinking it would be ok arent the only ones feeling stabbed in the heart right now....

LordSneeze

Really hoping he is alright. Tragic to hear about this one.

In these situations Fantasy becomes a distant second.